Get rid of my tummy !

Options
hey ! I am new to fitness pal and was hoping I could get some advice on exercises that would help reduce tummy weight ?

Replies

• alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    None will, lose body fat and your stomach will go
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Eat at the deficit the app gives you, lose fat overall. You cannot spot reduce.
  • Drewlssix
    Drewlssix Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    General strength and range of motion exercises can certainly help your posture and help you carry a given weight better but actual weight loss is a dietary concern not an exercise concern.
  • derek9964
    derek9964 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same trying to reduce the tummy, it is hard work and times you will think nothing is happening, but just keep going with what ever you are doing and you will see the results.
    This will show not just on your tummy but all your body as you become fitter and stronger

Good luck Derek
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    If you only have little to lose you may see reduction in your tummy sooner than later. But if you have a lot to lose it all depends on the individual. I generally lose inches all over but more drastic changes are seen in my face and upper body first. I suspect a super flat tummy will be the last thing I achieve. I have read some people state they lose fat in their middle fast or first but think that is more rare. Good luck. If you're burning more than your taking in you will eventually be successful.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    You’ll have to lose overall body fat and that happens through how much and what you eat.