Concept2 Logbook

Options
aam117
aam117 Posts: 284 Member
Anyone use a concept2 rower and the online logbook? I have had a model C for years and finally put some money into it last spring (the monitor no longer worked and chain was rusted from being in storage during several moves) and seem to go through spurts of being consistent with it since. I am trying to mix in other types of workouts to keep my interest up, but would love some virtual training partners who wouldn't mind kicking me in my virtual *kitten* every now and then. :smile:

Replies

• cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Many rowers on here use the c2 logbook.
    Their site is a fantastic resource.
    You can also sign up for a free training email daily.
    You can also add training partners by entering their online id.
    Will send you a fr, and my id later from home.
    Enjoy.
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    id 1021879 on concept c2.
  • aam117
    aam117 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    mine is 725081
  • AlanCragg
    AlanCragg Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, just starting to use the Concept 2 again, I'm a cyclist but now winter is drawing in and the nights are getting longer I will use the rower and spin classes in the evenings and cycle at the weekends.

I could also do with someone to motivate me some, I would appreciate it if I could add you both as training partners...
  • AlanCragg
    AlanCragg Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just looked on my logbook and I'm only 124,365m from joining the million meter club, that's given me some motivation already! I only did 4k tonight, and I know I'll feel it tomorrow, but I can see I'm going to have to start getting some hour long sessions in so I can get a new T shirt! My ID is 848909