Discipline

Options
One of my favorite Jim Rohn quotes says:

"We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment".

It's the beginning of a new month. On March 31 are you going to be happy with your results or are you going to choose to do what's easy each and every day. The choice is yours!

As for me, my weight loss has stalled a bit, but I'm choosing to take control, work harder and change things up a bit so that I can have that feeling of satisfaction in 30 days.

Go for it!

Replies

• suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    It's a great quote! I too would like to look back at March with no regrets...so here's to tracking everything I eat or drink, spending more time with friends, doing some new activities to change up the workout, and looking back at March with pride!
  • creasys_bean2011
    creasys_bean2011 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What a great quote!!! It got me fired up!!!
    ♡♡♡♡
    I KNOW I won't look back at the end of march and have regrets. Because I'll choose To be a better, more fit, and honest me!!
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Love this quote.. AWESOME MOTIVATION...
    Thank you
  • gemvicmc
    gemvicmc Posts: 31
    Options
    I to have slacked abit since Christmas and I'm now 6/7lbs heavier than I was before Christmas so time to take control again , step it up at the gym and track everything.
    Here's to looking back at March with pride and see some results 1st April :o xX
    Good luck everyone xx
  • margolinville
    margolinville Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite Jim Rohn quotes says:

"We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment".

It's the beginning of a new month. On March 31 are you going to be happy with your results or are you going to choose to do what's easy each and every day. The choice is yours!

As for me, my weight loss has stalled a bit, but I'm choosing to take control, work harder and change things up a bit so that I can have that feeling of satisfaction in 30 days.

Go for it!

Two types of food in USA. Food that makes the brain stimulated to eat more from your tongue. Corporations and Restaurants make this to make you buy more..And food that nourishes the body from nature.
  • AnneMelody
    AnneMelody Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    This is a great quote!! I want to look back at March as a success, and not be an April fool!!!! Thanks for the motivation!!
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    You also need to be realistic. You didn't put on all that weight in one month and it won't come off in one month either. Along with discipline you need to have patience to keep doing the right thing even when the scale does not move.
  • mjsmamma
    mjsmamma Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    LOVE that quote. Thanks for sharing!
  • djasper73
    djasper73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    AWESOME post...thank you for your good timing!