Almased for weight loss

Options
Hi just wondering if anyone has tried Almased diet?

Replies

• Gennybunny96
    Gennybunny96 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm doing almased right now and it does really work. I'm in the fasting stage right now and I can tell my sugar addiction is out of control. I can't wait to weigh in to see what the results are
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Uhm....no thanks....A very low calorie diet, consisting of two soy based shakes and a third liquid "meal" like broth.... With claims like this?? "but Almased® has metabolism-boosting properties that help reduce weight, inches and fat while retaining muscle mass."
    LOL.....This one is even better: "If you replace your dinner with Almased®, you support the weight loss process during the night. Almased® not only curbs your hunger but also improves thermogenesis, the conversion of fat into heat. The body takes the energy it needs for the nightly repair of cells that were damaged during the day from fat cells – you lose weight while sleeping."
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    astrampe wrote: »
    Uhm....no thanks....A very low calorie diet, consisting of two soy based shakes and a third liquid "meal" like broth.... With claims like this?? "but Almased® has metabolism-boosting properties that help reduce weight, inches and fat while retaining muscle mass."
    LOL.....This one is even better: "If you replace your dinner with Almased®, you support the weight loss process during the night. Almased® not only curbs your hunger but also improves thermogenesis, the conversion of fat into heat. The body takes the energy it needs for the nightly repair of cells that were damaged during the day from fat cells – you lose weight while sleeping."

Holy WOO! Too funny!