Down Days

Options
Hi All
I've been doing exercising aerobics low impact 3 times a week boxing & spinning but sometimes feel like I'm fighting a loosing battle some days is that just me ?
Struggling to get rid of the lower pooch of my stomach any advice would be appreciated

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    What about your food intake? Weight loss is calories in < calories out.

You can't spot reduce but if your weight is trending downwards then you are on the right track - keep going and you'll get there.
  • al_bro84
    al_bro84 Posts: 7
    Options
    It is all going to boil down to nutrition. In a perfect world, you will work out 6 days a week and not eating anything bad lol. However, try to get at least 5 days a week in and eat clean and healthy about 80-90% of the time.

If you need any help let me know and I can speak with you more. I also have a support group if you want more info on that. :)
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My calorie intake is currently 1200 a day although I log all I eat I'm always under calories.
    I work out 5 times a week minimum of 30 minutes a time.
    I'm always under in carbohydrate under on fat & over on protein
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My calorie intake is currently 1200 a day although I log all I eat I'm always under calories.

My first thought is "that's too few calories!" Especially if you're working out a minimum of 5 times a week @ 30 minutes and you're always under. Try to eat back about half of your exercise calories and see if that helps! Don't starve your body!

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

Are you losing weight? And if so at what rate?
    Are you eating back exercise calories?
    How long have you been following this plan?
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have previously lost 3 stone have 2 stone to go
    I'm loosing roughly 1lb a week but trying not to be ruled by the dreaded scales and no I am not eating back the calories
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    You cannot spot-reduce fat. It'll go when it goes, and that lower pooch is generally the last thing to go, sorry :(