Lose Weight!

Options
Hi there!! Not new to myfitnesspal, but looking for folks that are hypothyroid and struggling to LOSE WEIGHT!! I work out everyday and I'll tell you, it's a contact battle with myself! Just started NutriSystem and have lost a few pounds which is HUGE for me. If you have the same issue as me, have you found a way to lose weight (& keep it off) and if so, HOW!!!???

Replies

• ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    How are you liking Nutrisystem? I'm so picky I can't imagine I could eat what they give you. Sending Friend request.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Me. Once I got the correct medication, it became a matter of eating right and exercising. I don't use any paid system. I buy fresh foods at the grocery and cook from scratch. I count calories and portion out carbs, protein, etc the way my regular doctor tells me, avoiding any food choices or behaviors that can mess up my blood sugar. It's just a lot slower for us than for other people. I work out hard every other day, including weights, and rest on the off days to prevent repetitive injuries.
  • DLD73
    DLD73 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi. New here. I have severe depression, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, lots of anxiety, ITP (blood disorder) now Dr sent me for blood work today thinking thyroid. I keep gaining weight, I hungry most of the time. No motivation. Anyone want to help me?