My own reviews of BodyMedia Link, Fitbit Charge HR and Basis Peak

Options
I am always looking for great gadgets and especially ones that help me track my health, fitness and exercise. I have owned the Bodymedia Link for almost 2 years and have been looking to replace it. After a lot of personal research as to my own needs I decided to try both the Basis Peak and Fitbit Charge HR. I have a link to my blog with my review and final grades on all three. These are for my own needs and yours may not be the same. Also, if you are looking for support both to receive and give, I'm always looking for good friends on myfitnesspal, just send me a friend request. Thanks

Click here for my comparison reviews.

Replies

• Danitachanel
    Danitachanel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for this. I sent my Bodymedia Core in for replacement last fall not knowing they were discontinuing them, and Jawbone sent me an up24 in return. I can't stand it and am looking to replace my Core. I was going to get the Up3 but the reviews aren't that great yet. I'm looking for the something that will give me a calorie count that is as accurate as my Bodymedia was. I really don't care about any of features. I think I will always rely on my polar hrm for tracking my exercise calories but I really need an accurate all day monitor. I'm leaning towards the Basis Peak. I've read your update on the Peak. It's been a couple months. Are you more satisfied the accuracy now?