What's your favorite Quest Bar flavor?

Options
2»

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I think these things are making me constipated. Anyone else...?
  • krissyreminisce
    krissyreminisce Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I tried just s lot of them room temp and didn't like them. But once I microwaved them, they were delicious! The banana nut one was meh room temp but I popped that thing in the oven for 6 minutes and it was good!
  • Pucks_and_Balls
    Pucks_and_Balls Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Cookies and cream, chocolate brownie and double chocolate chunk. Did not like chocolate peanut butter at all! I also like the peanut butter cups and am waiting to get protein powder samples!
  • giannigreco83
    giannigreco83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough and S'mores all my life....
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough, cookies and cream represent! <3
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    I didn't like any of the peanut butter ones. In order choc chip cookie dough, vanilla almond and cookies and cream. I haven't tried them all but have tried about 3/4 I believe
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips everyone. I thought I would give the bars another shot, so I got a cookie dough one today, and I really, really liked that one. I didn't microwave it or put it in the oven though as I ate it on the go, but it was still good. I also got a Cookies and Cream one. I will give that one a try tomorrow. :)
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I'm eating the coconut cashew right now and it's pretty freaking awesome!!
  • MiltonAFC
    MiltonAFC Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Cookies and cream, Cookie dough, Smores, and Apple pie are my favorites. Tough to pick just one lol.
  • sappy42
    sappy42 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough, smores, oreo, pb supreme and vanilla almond are my go-to bars. Friggin' EXPENSIVE but total deliciousness!
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Another vote for cookie dough. Microwaved for 20 seconds and eaten with a fork. I've eaten one every day for months and I'm still not sick of them.

I've also become a real fan of the Quest chips in sour cream & onion. 21g protein just like a bar but 120 calories.
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    White Chocolate Raspberry
  • SarenaWM
    SarenaWM Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Cookies and Cream, S'mores, White Chocolate Raspberry, and Chocolate Chunk.
  • llynn1976
    llynn1976 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Apple pie, berry bliss, and cookies and cream all heated up for 18 seconds.