"He who Fails to Plan, Plans to Fail"

Options
Are you starving when you get home from school or work because you didnt have time to pack a snack?

Do you find yourself saying "I dont have time" to be active?

Do you eat out at fast food restaurants a lot because you dont have time to prepare something healthy?

Are you taking the time to track your daily calories?

A lot of us who are overweight dont take the time to do things that will help us get healthier. Sometimes we are always the last one on the list of things to do. Making, and taking, the time to plan ahead is a big part of losing weight. Whether its making a healthy lunch the night before school or work, fitting in a healthy breakfast, packing a quick afternoon snack, making activity fit in to our typical day, planning your grocery list or preparing healthy recipes, planning ahead will help you in the end!~

Work on making YOU a priority!~!

Replies

• finity559
    finity559 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great advice girly. Sometimes in the morning when Im getting ready I look at the clock and I say to myself maybe I'll jst go grab a sweet tea or breakfast sandwhich at mcdonalds since I dont see myself having time to make something myself and refill my water bottle....
    But I talk myself out of that and get ready quicker so I can have the extra few minutes to prepare something. Its not difficult to do but not easy either to get in the habit of things. But its so worth it in he end. =)
    Thanks for he encouraging words. =)