Jilians 30 day shred!?

just finished day 2 of the 30 days shred. Man it kicks my *kitten*! Anyone else tried this program?

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    yes almost 2 years ago and it didnt do much for me,it did help some but I didnt see any big results. but everyone is different. The more you do it the easier it will get and your results may be better than mine were. anyway have fun with it :)
  • taerii
    taerii Posts: 11 Member
    I've done it before and want to do it again. It's hard but worth it.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Yep, did it years ago - was kind of my starting point getting back into fitness. Dusted off my old 5lb dumbbells that I hadn't touched in probably 20 years and went for it. When I could walk again (about 3 days later), I did it again, but with new, lighter weights and less intensity until I had built up some endurance. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It's a great starting point because it only 20 minutes or so, has the various levels and various types of exercise worked in - so it's doable for a beginner or a novice - just use heavier weights as you progress.

But it led me to seek out more workouts, try new things, realize what I am capable of if I put in the time and effort.