Add me! Clean Eating Open Diary

Options
Hello everyone! I have been on MFP for slightly over a month now. So far so good but I would love more clean eating pals with open diaries I can peep for meal and snack ideas. I have an open diary and mostly eat clean so if you want inspiration, ideas or just a friend then add me. I love giving advice to people who are just beginning to eat healthy. Peace, health and love to you all :blush::smile:

Replies

• vel0226
    vel0226 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friends request, love to check out your ideas on cleaning eating!
  • HannahsMother2012
    HannahsMother2012 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've been doing a lot of Paleo recipes! I've got to figure out how to make my diary open. I'm sending you a friend request :)
  • shamani5
    shamani5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    It's easy to do it on a computer. Go to home then go to settings then diary settings then scroll down and select public.
  • Spartanxi
    Spartanxi Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Doing Keto for 6 months now !
    Being in the state of ketosis has amazing benefits !

Add me up ppl!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Clean as in you wash all your veggies/fruit?
  • shamani5
    Options
    Clean just means it doesn't come in a package/box. I don't really know why they call it clean....
  • shamani5
    Options
    I've read about ketosis and thought about trying it but I know it wouldn't realistically fit into my life and I want a diet that I can sustain for a very long time.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    shamani5 wrote: »
    I've read about ketosis and thought about trying it but I know it wouldn't realistically fit into my life and I want a diet that I can sustain for a very long time.
    So instead, you're going to follow a diet that you don't even know what it means? K, cool.

Why not focus on eating the things you like, but less of them?

As long as you hit your calorie goal, you'll lose weight. Calories in vs. Calories out. And then focus on macros/micros for health.

It doesn't need to be crazy restrictive, you need to think long term!
  • shamani5
    Options
    It's not a diet for me, it's just how I eat. And I do know what it means to clean eat I just don't know exactly why that is the NAME of the practice. Anyway, I do eat things I like. That is why this is a sustainable lifestyle for me. I don't think I ever mentioned being miserable about what I eat...you are assuming to much jkwolly.