sexy clothes?

Options

Replies

• 7seas_sailing
    7seas_sailing Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Silk boxers. I rarely wear them, and then only to bed, but they really feel soft and sexy.
  • ChicagOH
    ChicagOH Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    ChicagOH wrote: »
    Question for men and women. What is an unlikely article of clothing that makes you feel sexy? For example, I love a soft, tight, turtleneck hugging me.

Thats kinda cute! A turtle neck lol. :0) i love tank tops and yoga pants for around the house my hubby does too lol). If going out though dressing up and feeling sexy to me is a pair of fitted jeans, my brown and turquoise cowboy boots and a tank top. I am typically the least dressed up when i go out with the girls but i feel sexy!

What an oddly judgmental comment, Cowgirl. Another women answered turtle neck too, in case you have an ounce of curiosity about others. Moving on....

• jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Anything with an open back. I have tattoos on my back and i think tattoos are pretty sexy
  • ChicagOH
    ChicagOH Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Agreed, Jenn. They sure can be.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Anything with an open back. I have tattoos on my back and i think tattoos are pretty sexy

I always do this in the warm months in florida, open back everything to show my wings tat, it gets some comments and that's always a nice lil boost :)
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Fitted, v-neck t-shirts that are cut especially for women.

• tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I feel best when I have a big flower in my hair, red lips and my liquid black eye liner on.
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Question for men and women. What is an unlikely article of clothing that makes you feel sexy? For example, I love a soft, tight, turtleneck hugging me.

Thats kinda cute! A turtle neck lol. :0) i love tank tops and yoga pants for around the house my hubby does too lol). If going out though dressing up and feeling sexy to me is a pair of fitted jeans, my brown and turquoise cowboy boots and a tank top. I am typically the least dressed up when i go out with the girls but i feel sexy!

What an oddly judgmental comment, Cowgirl. Another women answered turtle neck too, in case you have an ounce of curiosity about others. Moving on....

[/quote

No judgment here i literally think thats cute. I think when something conservative like a turtle neck can make a woman feel sexy (something in which you don't show a lot of skin) thats great! Now the "cowgirl" nickname was a little judgmental but ill take it. :0)
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,747 Member
    Options
    Skin-tight t-shirts which emphasize the hard work I've put in the weight room.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,747 Member
    Options
    Huh, wonder why I can't see my photo here in this thread but I can when I click on my profile?
  • davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    A sundress and cowboy boots.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    My Joe Jeans that are in my hump day pic
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    over sized hoodies and underwear with long sock.... yeah weird but cute
  • wolfsbayne
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    Hand cuffs and duct tape

How YOU doin?
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Pencil skirt with a fairly conservative top. I throw on a pair of heels and rock the naughty librarian look.
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    Almost anything lacey... not just undergarments, but a bit of lace trim even on a tank top, makes me feel feminine and sexy.
  • WarDamnJay
    WarDamnJay Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up a couple of times
  • wolfsbayne
    Options
    WarDamnJay wrote: »
    Button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up a couple of times

<3

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member