My Quick Weight Loss Checklist

Options
2»

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    OP your list may have been written with good intent to try to help others, but your information is clearly incorrect in parts of your list.
    Using your calculations, I would have to eat 731 calories per day. That's dangerous and irresponsible. Starving yourself and over exercising is not healthy Weight loss

And then you would need to burn 60% of that 731.

Yeah that sounds like a great way to lose weight! NOT !!! LOL

OP, you should flag yourself and see about having your post removed just encase anyone reading it is thinking about attempting your method. It's not safe and is not good information. There is people here that never post , but instead read all the threads looking for help and tips. I'd hate for someone new to read this and think it's good information .
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I'd be at 1,162. :noway:

I burn hundreds of calories walking at work, I average 5-7 miles a day, and I already want to eat faces I get so hungry. I consume between 1,800 and 2,200 calories per day and actually lost a pound in the last week doing so.
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    Am I being dim here? Why do you have to burn 60% of your calorie intake to see results? Most of us are eating at a substantial deficit anyway?

You should burn at least 60% of the daily calorie intake to see SIGNIFICANT results. This is for people who want to lose weight the fast way... Unless your body consumes your extra fats the FAST results can't be seen.

url-2.gif

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »
    Am I being dim here? Why do you have to burn 60% of your calorie intake to see results? Most of us are eating at a substantial deficit anyway?

You should burn at least 60% of the daily calorie intake to see SIGNIFICANT results. This is for people who want to lose weight the fast way... Unless your body consumes your extra fats the FAST results can't be seen.

url-2.gif

What are these fast results OP is talking about?

• ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    ana3067 wrote: »

url-2.gif

What are these fast results OP is talking about?

got_violent_3.gif
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote, glamorize, or achieve dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

MyFitnessPal strongly recommends that anyone suffering from the symptoms of Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia, or Compulsive eating make use of the resources offered by the National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders. You may reach the ANAD hotline by phone in the US: 847-831-3438 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, Central Time) or on the web at http://www.anad.org/site/anadweb/

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

Thanks for your understanding,

kgeyser
This discussion has been closed.