Super motivated!

Options
Hello all Im Christina
I was training about a year ago but then as you all know life happens--One day I was 135lbs, running 5 miles 3 times a week, doing olympic lifting and looking like a 20 year old--Squating my body weight ten times--doing pullups and chin ups on my own--Walking on the beach with absolute confidence and literally 56 weeks later--Im just an average 28 year old with love handles. I woke up one day and decided that Im not going to be average. Yes that means no more going to wing night at buffalo wild wings or no more cake (my ultimate fav.) No more eating out...............

I have decided that my goal is to be better than my best. My best was me last July 2012 and I am on a mission to get there again.

Once you reach a certain point it is no longer about how you look or if you can turn heads--but the complete satisfaction with yourself. The absolute empowerment I got from being a single female and capable of doing everything on my own-Carrying 45 pound dog bags, opening jars, moving furniture, yard work, etc etc. Its nothing like being able to hop up and do 10 pullups with no help. YOU are not just physically strong but mentally strong. When you get mentally strong through the workout grind it carries over into other aspects of your life.

So I have been at it for a month now and the results are great. I am very musculare so I may not have lost much weight (3lbs) but I do girth measurements to track my progress. I am 1 inch smaller in the calves, thighs, kangaroo pooch area, waist, bra, arm---

It is an amazing journey and I urge you all to push through.If you are musculare I urge you to do girth measurements -mesomorphs will always weigh more because of our body composition being more muscle but Girth measurement shows you were you are loosing the fat and replacing it with lean tissue.

If you need help over a hump --reach out Ill help!

Christina

Replies

• 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Pooch Area - LOL!

Feel free to add Me!
  • nikki09r
    nikki09r Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Christina,

I like the passion in your post! I am also looking to become 'better than my best' ... life happened here too and I'm really pumped to get back in gear.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Oh my god.. I love BWW's!
    Welcome. :)
  • christinamfanning
    Options
    Awesome--Good for you. Let me know if I can help!
  • christinamfanning
    Options
    Who are you telling but--Its one thing that will definitely prolong my goals--and time is never promised on this crazy earth so I figure -i better get focused!