Anyone else going the herbalife diet? If so can you recommend any low calorie but high protein snack

Options

Replies

• cosmo_momo
    cosmo_momo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I was going to tabulate approximately how much time you guys that claim to not have time to make healthy meals spent replying to this thread, but it's not worth the effort. My point has been made on its own.
  • ruter1pa
    ruter1pa Posts: 11
    Options
    Lol
    Thx for all your comments though and PLS feel free to keep in touch & see how I'm doing and I welcome any further feedback and advice just don't really want to hear negative opinions cos ur killing my vibe

They aren't trying to "kill your vibe". They are sharing what they know is harmful or counterproductive. If you are going to ask for advice or feedback, you shouldn't expect everyone to agree with you.

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Lol
    Thx for all your comments though and PLS feel free to keep in touch & see how I'm doing and I welcome any further feedback and advice just don't really want to hear negative opinions cos ur killing my vibe

If you only want to hear positive opinions about something you are pursuing, you may not want to post in the forums. I'm not saying this to be mean. But this is a public forum, and people are allowed to agree or disagree as they wish on here as long as it is within the community guidelines. If that's not something you're looking for, it may be best to avoid the forums.
  • TenishaMallick
    Options

Hornsby wrote: »
    d rater have a shake that is healthy for me over a processed smart ones or lean cuisine meal.

so the processed meal is bad, but the processed powder is good?

Yup I can't follow the logic either.

I'm VERY familiar with Herbalife. There are worse things out there but guess what's way better?

FOOD.

<single employed mom and I make meals. Not hard, just a choice.

I completely agree eating healthy meals is the best option but I skip meals regularly as I don't have the time to plan prepare cook and even eat 3-5 healthy meals a day so this helps me coz this must be better than nothing at all or fast food that I really don't like, the shakes taste nice they give you some of what you'd get from a regular meal so I'm kl with that
  • TenishaMallick
    Options
    DaveR100 wrote: »
    Diets do not work. Only life style changes will allow you to improve your health.
      [*]

Whose to say this isn't a lifestyle change I could easily do this, it's defo much easier than planning preparing cooking and even eating 3-5 healthy meals
    1. missiontofitness
      Options
      d rater have a shake that is healthy for me over a processed smart ones or lean cuisine meal.

I'm VERY familiar with Herbalife. There are worse things out there but guess what's way better?

FOOD.

I completely agree eating healthy meals is the best option but I skip meals regularly as I don't have the time to plan prepare cook and even eat 3-5 healthy meals a day so this helps me coz this must be better than nothing at all or fast food that I really don't like, the shakes taste nice they give you some of what you'd get from a regular meal so I'm kl with that

No need to eat 3-5 meals a day. If one a day works for you, make sure that one meal hits your calorie goal for the day. Or, have a snack before dinner, then dinner, and something after. Picking one day to do a bulk meal prep saves time over the week, since you aren't having to repeat it every night.
    2. azulvioleta6
      azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
      Options
      Oh no, not the "vibe!"

Do you get a bigger calorie allowance if you log the "vibe?"
    3. missiontofitness
      Options
      DaveR100 wrote: »
      Diets do not work. Only life style changes will allow you to improve your health.
        [*]

Whose to say this isn't a lifestyle change I could easily do this, it's defo much easier than planning preparing cooking and even eating 3-5 healthy meals

One hour on a Sunday night gets me meals for days. Much easier for me than drinking my calories through a shake, and much easier on my wallet.
        You can also make your own smoothies and shakes at home for a fraction of the cost of Herbalife. Just saying.
      1. TenishaMallick
        Options
        Lol

If you only want to hear positive opinions about something you are pursuing, you may not want to post in the forums. I'm not saying this to be mean. But this is a public forum, and people are allowed to agree or disagree as they wish on here as long as it is within the community guidelines. If that's not something you're looking for, it may be best to avoid the forums.

And why should I do that, I wanted to speak to people in the same situation as myself and for a reason unknown to me some people choose to post negativity like I said maybe in a mth I will understand why but like I've said it is my choice and to be honest I actually don't mind hearing both sides good and bad but I will respond if I don't agree also
      2. missiontofitness
        Options
        Lol

And why should I do that, I wanted to speak to people in the same situation as myself and for a reason unknown to me some people choose to post negativity like I said maybe in a mth I will understand why but like I've said it is my choice and to be honest I actually don't mind hearing both sides good and bad but I will respond if I don't agree also

And that's fine.
        But you cannot say you don't want to hear "negative opinions", because people are going to post their opinion on here regardless. What I was saying was that if this is something you don't want to deal with, it's best to avoid the forums. People are vocal on here.
      3. TenishaMallick
        Options
        cosmo_momo wrote: »
        I was going to tabulate approximately how much time you guys that claim to not have time to make healthy meals spent replying to this thread, but it's not worth the effort. My point has been made on its own.

It takes a matter of seconds to reply to this rubbish & to be honest I don't know why I even am but then I also wonder why you are commenting on a post just to be negative as you have given no constructive feedback which is what I requested so excuse me for not caring about your point

caring
        Oh no, not the "vibe!"

Did you lose a few calories thinking that up
      4. TenishaMallick
        TenishaMallick Posts: 44
        edited March 2015
        Options
        Lol

And that's fine.
        But you cannot say you don't want to hear "negative opinions", because people are going to post their opinion on here regardless. What I was saying was that if this is something you don't want to deal with, it's best to avoid the forums. People are vocal on here.

And I can say it just like you can say what you want to that was your point wasn't it lol
      5. TenishaMallick
        Options
        ruter1pa wrote: »
        Lol

They aren't trying to "kill your vibe". They are sharing what they know is harmful or counterproductive. If you are going to ask for advice or feedback, you shouldn't expect everyone to agree with you.

I don't expect everyone to agree with me I'm just responding to comments that were posted for me don't expect me to not respond you all chose to comment on my post if you don't wish to hear a response then maybe don't comment I don't mind the constructive comments feedback and advice that's why I'm on here but I've not seen anything that's changed my mind any of you talking from personal experience or just personal opinions
      6. TenishaMallick
        Options

It takes a matter of seconds to reply to this rubbish & to be honest I don't know why I even am but then I also wonder why you are commenting on a post just to be negative as you have given no constructive feedback which is what I requested so excuse me for not caring about your point

caring
        Oh no, not the "vibe!"

Oh & just for your info I DEFO don't wish to take dietary and health advice from someone who has chocolate for breakfast & whose habits are just as bad as mine if not worse fair enough you eat but the *kitten* your eating you may aswell have a protein shake
      7. Christine_72
        Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
        Options

caring
        Oh no, not the "vibe!"

Oh & just for your info I DEFO don't wish to take dietary and health advice from someone who has chocolate for breakfast & whose habits are just as bad as mine if not worse fair enough you eat but the *kitten* your eating you may aswell have a protein shake

who was that directed to?

Also why don't you just go out and buy a regular protein shake? The only difference between these and Herbalife is the latter is much more expensive

8. TheVirgoddess
        TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
        Options

FOOD.

Why don't you just eat whatever you're feeding your twins?
      9. Christine_72
        Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
        Options

FOOD.

Why don't you just eat whatever you're feeding your twins?

Very good point. Unless they're eating baby food mush lol
      10. ogmomma2012
        ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
        Options
        I get that people of the MFP do not like Herbalife. But expensive eating habits are not new, and as long as it's a deficit, who gives a flying flick who uses Herbalife? I may fork out $7 for a shake at my nearby "wellness" center every now and then because they have the tastiest M*Fing shakes I've tried so.... who the flip cares.
      11. usmcmp
        usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
        Options
        I get that people of the MFP do not like Herbalife. But expensive eating habits are not new, and as long as it's a deficit, who gives a flying flick who uses Herbalife? I may fork out $7 for a shake at my nearby "wellness" center every now and then because they have the tastiest M*Fing shakes I've tried so.... who the flip cares.

Because of the links posted about how they aren't safe?

They're also super tasty because 1/3 of them is sugar (36 of the 90 calories).
      12. Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
        Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
        Options
        usmcmp wrote: »

Because of the links posted about how they aren't safe?

They're also super tasty because 1/3 of them is sugar (36 of the 90 calories).

Not to mention the sales people lurk in these threads too and are just waiting to pounce on people who are clueless about the product.