Back after a 3 year break.. need motivation!

Options
Hi! I am back on MFP after 3 years, and the last time I logged in, I was 20 pounds lighter than I am now! That was a bummer. I am starting to workout again (started Turbo Fire yesterday and I'm planning to follow their schedule and do it 6 days a week, and I'm also dieting using Medifast. My goal is to lose 40+ pounds total and be able to wear whatever I want this summer. Excited to get started on a plan again, and this time, stick with it!

Replies

• brittjrogg
    brittjrogg Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This year is different, this year we are going to do it! And next year we are going to send a pic of ourselves to everyone who doubted!
  • CATHEVERETT
    Options
    Hi I am trying again and want to get down 20 pounds by the summer let's try again together x
  • ditch_doctor8503
    Options
    I'm working to lose 17 lbs. I kinda fell off my waggon too. Please feel free to add me. 29 female 5'6 147 goal 135 with some toning and better eating habits
  • CATHEVERETT
    Options
    Hopefully keep on the wagon together x
  • Leah_Nicole219
    Leah_Nicole219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!! Thanks for the responses. I'm going to add you all and we can keep each other motivated. We can do it! I really want to look good this summer. One of my big goals is to just be able to wear a pair of shorts. That would be huge for me. I usually wear capris at the beach! Hopefully no more. :)
  • Linzb29
    Linzb29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi girlies I'm new to this and defo needing helping keeping on the right path. Would love to loose about 12lbs or more for this summer n fit into all my nice dresses again xx
  • kennedysimmons54
    kennedysimmons54 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all of you :). Just keep pushin!
  • kshedler
    kshedler Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Hoping to lose about 20 lbs so I can fit back into prepregnancy clothes. Been trying to get to the gym as much as I can and have started doing HIIT workouts on you tube at home.
  • Brea_Wilson_
    Brea_Wilson_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have just discovered bike riding, I think I'm actually obsessed haha. And with my 3yo son on the back of my bike it sure does make for an awesome work out! It's just the food I struggle with now, would love to have some more friends here and we can support each other :)
  • JessicaGrace2015
    Options
    I feel you! I managed to gain 40lbs after about a year and 1/2 of falling off the wagon and then being run over by it. But that's in the past, I want my old body back and nothing is going to slow me down. I have set mini 10lb goal to reach so I am not focused too heavily on the big picture.
    You can do it! I have lost 9lbs in a little over a month just by getting back to my old routine. Stay positive and you will be where you want to be in no time!
  • ansiautomation
    Options
    Yeah..so do i.. i keep puzzling myself how to control my weight and what is the secret or tips in maintaining weight. Too much of reading sometimes not to make understand but make you even more confuse which one to start with..

But with this application i can somehow able to visualise and practise somehow what is dieting is for..lol..its a good application and really going to focus on it..and with the chart monitoring and so on make me more enthusiast.
  • Leah_Nicole219
    Leah_Nicole219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody! We really can do this. It will all be worth it when summer rolls around! Let's try to keep each other motivated.
  • pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I did something similar....I started last month after a year or so of letting myself go and my health was affected...We can do this!!!
  • Rosiemac2
    Rosiemac2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just restarted as well.....due to illness and medication regained 30lbs...I elided to spring forward and regain my health...looking for motivation and likeminded friends:)
  • MKCD123
    MKCD123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am restarting as well - hit my goal about 2 years ago and have been creeping back up since! We got this :)