Options
    what does that mean
  • tylerw86008
    Options
    Carb cycling is when you rotate carbs. From low to moderate to high
  • May_Rose
    May_Rose Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yes, in the regard that I'm on a cut cycle and keep my carbs pretty low 3 days on 1 day off. Whetever you're doing, it looks like you're doing it right!
  • tylerw86008
    Options
    Thank you . I'm keeping good fats high calories 500 under matinace and cycling carbs.its low carb day and I wanna eat my own arm haha
  • May_Rose
    Options
    I'm also 500 below maintanece, but fats should probably be higher. I also want to eat my own arm!!! There is a gigantic birthday cake at work that keeps mocking me as I walk by... :p
  • tylerw86008
    Options
    Hahaha them dang bday cakes. Keep on walking. I make some almost zero carb protien pancakes that taste amazing . they kill sweet tooth. Only ingredient is cinnimon protein powder and egg whites.
  • tylerw86008
    Options
    I just keep good fats high to preserve muscle tissue while in fat loss
  • ratkinson870
    Options
    Hi, first time carb cycling! What sort of good fats are you eating? Keep up the good work!
  • May_Rose
    Options
    I have the MetRX protein pancake mix and am loving it! I can deal with the cravings, but I start feeling like crap when my carbs get too low and my training suffers. I'm still trying to find the right balance :) .
  • tylerw86008
    Options
    Hi, first time carb cycling! What sort of good fats are you eating? Keep up the good work!
    almonds avcado mostly get my good fats from oils. MCT oil olive oil stuff like that

• tylerw86008
    Options
    May_Rose wrote: »
    I have the MetRX protein pancake mix and am loving it! I can deal with the cravings, but I start feeling like crap when my carbs get too low and my training suffers. I'm still trying to find the right balance :) .
    Yea it def sucks getting use to. Did you see the pancake I made on inagram that's the one I was speaking of.
  • How many grams of fat are you taking in daily Tyler?