• jvseters
    jvseters Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    same problem , here
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    You mean like with a fitbit?

Have you tried entering the exercise manually?
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Options
    CyberTone wrote: »
    You can log the amount of time for "strength training" under the Cardiovascular section to get an estimate for Calories burned. You can use the Strength Training section to log sets, reps, and weights, but that section does not account for the amount of time or Calories burned.

Add "Strength training (weight lifting, weight training)" to Cardiovascular to get estimated Calories Burned added to your Diary. Please note that the Calories burned for Cardiovascular exercises are estimates for a general population and may differ for you as an individual. If desired, add individual strength training exercises, such as "Biceps Curl," to Strength Training to have a log of sets, reps, and weights as individual exercises.

Please see the third article in the list of articles on this topic in the MFP Help pages...
    myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/topics/455842-exercise-diary-and-exercise-database/articles

btl8652brnow.jpg
  • Valeriehelms072675
    Valeriehelms072675 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Okay maybe I'm weird but I don't see strength or cardio I don't have a fit bit this app fitness pal used to let you do it manually under exercise but now all it does it track steps through devices
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Options
    I have the exercise tab and I can enter my exercises manually. Do you have an iPhone, you might be experiencing a glitch.
  • Valeriehelms072675
    Options
    Yes I have a I phone that might be it but I haven't been able to for 2 weeks sense I started agian. The exersise tab was there but only calculated steps wouldn't let me add so I turned it off from phone and now I have no tab lol
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Options
    It's a glitch, a lot of people with iPhone are having problems with MFP. Contact MFP support about it. They might be already trying to fix it, it'll just take awhile for it to get resolved.
  • Valeriehelms072675
    Options
    Thanks for your help. And patience your awesome
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Options
    Your welcome, it was no problem. Happy to help.
  • Valeriehelms072675
    Options
    I finally figured out I have to touch the plus button on my dairy at the bottom ty
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Options
    Lol who knew it was such a simple fix. I don't have an iPhone so my layout is different than yours. I'm glad you got it figured out though.