Stay a home moms

Options
Just looking for other moms who have kids new norms or currently prego that want friends and accountability partners. Because that's me. Just had a baby he is 7weeks now and my OB gave me the go to start working out. This is hard. I tried yesterday and I was weaker than I ever been in my whole life. Was it hard for anyone else?

Replies

• karleeoc
    karleeoc Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Yes through middle school I was in cross country then in high school I got into track n field and just always got tired and decided to try shotput which was easier besides lifting more. But I've felt so worn down after pregnancy and being a new mother I'm not capable of doing the same workouts or anything I've really fell behind. 4 years later I don't know what it is but I've became a lot weaker physically I can't say emotionally though. Now I'm just trying to slowly start and work myself up to it again. Hoping things can go back the same if not at least I'm getting some exercise now and losing a little bit of weight at the same time as well.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    ya i had that as well. before pregnancy i worked hard to lose weight and get in shape. jogged every night and rode my bike in the mornings. after baby i wouldnt jog for the life of me. i am finally getting back to my old self. for me i am back to where i was. but it took time. my son is now one and a half