*** just me ***

Options
malou1985
malou1985 Posts: 137 Member
I just want to feel happy again. Right now i don't feel confident, I don't feel comfortable in my own skin. I hope i will again soon.

Replies

• procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    It takes time- but I feel better and better every day and I'm sure you will too!
  • rez2012
    rez2012 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Remember you're in control. It does take time but you can do this. Visualize what you want and start doing it step by step. Think about it constantly and use it to give you motivation and next thing you know you can accomplish anything.

"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work." - Colin Powell

• afacetocallhome
    afacetocallhome Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling all too well. We can do this, and remember, you have a big community of people here who are all cheering you on. :smile: Good luck.
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    There's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going...
  • malou1985
    malou1985 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looking back this and how different my thought process is
  • Serendipity00
    Serendipity00 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself then! You must have worked hard and are in a much better place. Congratulations :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    The number on the scale does not define who you are. Please remember that and keep your head up :)
  • Damien_Scott
    Damien_Scott Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    It will take time but stay at a deficit and the weight will come off. I've lost 30lbs in 45 days this far and I already feel more confident. I've been big since before school as a child due to illnesses and steroids. I can move around better and my intimate life has already greatly improved even from the 30 lbs. I can't wait until Thanksgiving and Christmas when I see my extended family and am 1/2 the way or more to my first goal weight of 200lbs.

The whole process gets easier and I couldn't imagine eating like i used to.. Plus I spend so much less on food now. More money to go towards that house XD.