Officially started yesterday - anyone up for sharing the journey?

Options
2»

Replies

• hoard23r
    hoard23r Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey just just started about 2-3 weeks ago. I have about 70 lbs. To lose. I've joined the YMCA and try to get there 3-4 days a week. Need friends and motivation. Feel free to add !e I'm sure we can get through this!
  • Minakshiinanda
    Minakshiinanda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I am 13st 1 lb currently and need to loose at least 2st7lb that is nearly 35 lbs.
    I am new to any community,want to connect with new buddies for motivation.
    Feel free to add me.
    I started my journey at 200 lbs in October 2014 and as of today I am 183 lbs.
    Loosing very slow I know but this is the pace I am achieving even after working 5 days a week.
    Also started training for my first ever 5k with c25k which will held on Mar 22nd 2015.
  • Minakshiinanda
    Minakshiinanda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Forgot to mention I am 5"4' tall and my age is 30
  • alfiesmummy35
    alfiesmummy35 Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey everyone! My names sarah & I have 12 lbs to loose..im starting my journey today.
  • loolav
    loolav Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hello everyone I would love to be included in this journey I am starting from today and have been a member for a while but since having my baby who is nearly two now!!!!!! I don't have an excuse anymore to make that change, but today is the day I make that life change. I would love to lose 50lbs but going to make smaller milestones so it does not seem so daughnting.
  • towngirl772
    towngirl772 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just started today. I am determined to stick with it and get the exercise in. Add me if you would like. I am 5'2 and 164. Good luck to everyone
  • Staying_Power
    Options
    I joined back 5 days ago. I haven't been on for 5 years because I lost the weight I needed. MFP is so GREAT! I truly believe if you help others, you receive help yourself. I really desire motivated females who are on fire and passionate about this journey.

I am 204 lbs, 5'4", 46 years old. My goal is to lose 53 lbs.

I am a great motivator for others and love to add tips and quotes to help each other along the way. Would love to connect with you all. Just friend me and I will follow you back :)

Have a wonderful and successful day!
  • hoard23r
    hoard23r Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey nice to meet you.. good luck!!