Lets help each other lose weight and make our goals

Hi All,
I just started in here this year and I am currently at 226lbs trying to get to 200 by end of just. any help you guys can give me would be appreciated. and if you need a coach here please let me know :smiley:

Replies

• Hi, I am at 207 and my goal is 190 by June. Finding it very hard to drop the weight. I know its mostly diet. I find I am always hungy and I am tracking and doing workouts every morning.
  • avpinc
    avpinc Posts: 2 Member
    You can make that goal easy! :) Don't beat yourself up too much when you fail. just reset and keep moving forward. try not to eat late at night. that's the killer for sure. what are you doing for workouts and how long?
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    avpinc wrote: »
    You can make that goal easy! :) Don't beat yourself up too much when you fail. just reset and keep moving forward. try not to eat late at night. that's the killer for sure. what are you doing for workouts and how long?

Why not, do calories know the time?

I eat late at night my snacks and lost 75 pounds in 5 months. Its all about eating less calories than you burn

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Hi All,
    I just started in here this year and I am currently at 226lbs trying to get to 200 by end of just. any help you guys can give me would be appreciated. and if you need a coach here please let me know :smiley:

Good luck!!!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member

I eat late at night my snacks and lost 75 pounds in 5 months. Its all about eating less calories than you burn

I agree calories don't know the time. But I'm still stuck in the thinking that our body, digestion and metabolism slows down when we're sleeping which makes me nervous about having a big meal before bed

• BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    well it really doesn't matter at all I eat most calories between and with dinner and midnight.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member

I agree calories don't know the time. But I'm still stuck in the thinking that our body, digestion and metabolism slows down when we're sleeping which makes me nervous about having a big meal before bed

It may but it's figured into the calories you burn in a 24 hour period.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    ncboiler89 wrote: »

It may but it's figured into the calories you burn in a 24 hour period.

yeah, that does make sense :smile: