• inkspirational
    inkspirational Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nice ink Benni mate
  • BenniBlanc0
    BenniBlanc0 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Nice ink Benni mate
    Thanks buddy, glad you approve, I'm happs... It's a random one, but it's all about the meaning for me bro!
  • sconnaway42
    sconnaway42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Here is all my ink.......... So far ;D

whwyr7tk0hfd.jpg
    5h1fvfv91a30.jpg
    8rl9mm1mifv1.jpg
    zr9nvpt5v18s.jpg
    5j04yk5pbmx6.jpg
    5bsfruukkfej.jpg
    kl5w3m2ebqol.jpg
    1ngwgy6nvial.jpg
    r4xctugg4z8u.jpg

your ink is all super clean!!
  • LifeInTheBikeLane
    LifeInTheBikeLane Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I have skulls on my upper thighs/sides of my legs. Big skulls. One has a razor blade. A big. Scary. Skull.
  • sconnaway42
    sconnaway42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    this is my first time actually posting on MFP but i saw this thread & had to join..so HI EVERYONE!

these two are wrists:
    8gma30iybl8t.jpg

s2bnh46sppxo.jpg

this is my side/ribs, fresh picture and those scratches are no longer there obviously lol
    63psmyc6kgrv.jpg

this is my hip, i couldnt find a good picture of the whole thing but there is now vines & foliage wrapping up and down following the natural curves of my body
    8dvhznvsvjgy.jpg

side of foot
    twrdsowkrzi9.jpg

outside of mine & my husband's hands
    b2mvu7erty54.jpg

i have another med size one on my upper back between shoulder blades that i hate, a tramp stamp that was my first tattoo that's a neat fist sized aries sign that i still like but don't have a picture of, and my husband's lips on my inner thigh that i chose not to share a picture of lol.
    plans/ideas would be an underboob chest piece, and removal & coverup of my stupid ugly back one, and somewhere a half sugar skull half day of the dead girl that my husband drew up for me a few years ago.
  • GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Easily one of my favorite threads <3
  • SummerLovin0x
    SummerLovin0x Posts: 481 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    tzoz1o4qg26v.jpg

#thightatooo, its JUST recent.. not fully completed yet!
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    c5zgu1sm79hp.jpg

This one is on my back and has the line "I'll stand before the Lord of song with nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah" from....you guessed it...Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah.

kjm5vqk48yvo.jpg

This one is my travel tattoo. I get something on it to represent every country I go to. This is from when I first got it (to include stuff from Mexico, England, Kenya and Uganda) and the next one has the addition of the apple blossom for when I went to New York since that was my first time to the states, as well as a thistle for my visit to scotland...which technically isn't a country of its own. but it should be :P.

242orbl5w0yy.jpg

These tattoos are prime examples of why it's important for the big folk to choose good "real estate". The skin on the spots I picked was relatively unaffected by a 170 pound loss and because the tats were fairly large to begin with, they didn't shrink to where they were unrecognizable (or in the case of the back piece, unreadable).

• BenniBlanc0
    Options
    this is my first time actually posting on MFP but i saw this thread & had to join..so HI EVERYONE!

these two are wrists:
    8gma30iybl8t.jpg

s2bnh46sppxo.jpg

this is my side/ribs, fresh picture and those scratches are no longer there obviously lol
    63psmyc6kgrv.jpg

this is my hip, i couldnt find a good picture of the whole thing but there is now vines & foliage wrapping up and down following the natural curves of my body
    8dvhznvsvjgy.jpg

side of foot
    twrdsowkrzi9.jpg

outside of mine & my husband's hands
    b2mvu7erty54.jpg

i have another med size one on my upper back between shoulder blades that i hate, a tramp stamp that was my first tattoo that's a neat fist sized aries sign that i still like but don't have a picture of, and my husband's lips on my inner thigh that i chose not to share a picture of lol.
    plans/ideas would be an underboob chest piece, and removal & coverup of my stupid ugly back one, and somewhere a half sugar skull half day of the dead girl that my husband drew up for me a few years ago.
    Awesome stuff! Yeah, my artist has epic line work
  • BenniBlanc0
    Options
    c5zgu1sm79hp.jpg

This one is on my back and has the line "I'll stand before the Lord of song with nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah" from....you guessed it...Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah.

kjm5vqk48yvo.jpg

This one is my travel tattoo. I get something on it to represent every country I go to. This is from when I first got it (to include stuff from Mexico, England, Kenya and Uganda) and the next one has the addition of the apple blossom for when I went to New York since that was my first time to the states, as well as a thistle for my visit to scotland...which technically isn't a country of its own. but it should be :P.

242orbl5w0yy.jpg

These tattoos are prime examples of why it's important for the big folk to choose good "real estate". The skin on the spots I picked was relatively unaffected by a 170 pound loss and because the tats were fairly large to begin with, they didn't shrink to where they were unrecognizable (or in the case of the back piece, unreadable).

• BenniBlanc0
    Options
    Easily one of my favorite threads <3
    You are obviously epic
  • bibimazoon
    bibimazoon Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Taking a short break from debauchery (my new favorite word!) while getting knee replacements

I'm a 54 yo heavily tattooed nurse, started my collection about 10 years ago and now I'm about 75-80% covered in color, still filling in empty spaces

I don't know how to post pics on this epic thread :(
  • BenniBlanc0
    Options
    bibimazoon wrote: »
    Taking a short break from debauchery (my new favorite word!) while getting knee replacements

I'm a 54 yo heavily tattooed nurse, started my collection about 10 years ago and now I'm about 75-80% covered in color, still filling in empty spaces

I don't know how to post pics on this epic thread :(

Hey, that's awesome... Proper addictive!
    Re: posting pics, if you have an iPhone you should be able to see the camera pic in top right corner when replying... (See below)

jk6o9ym66l5u.jpg
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    cpqfhn7zd7la.jpg

I'm getting the outlines of my next one done next week. Half-sleeve Nordic tattoo of Sigurd fighting with Fafnir the dragon.
  • LacednLace
    LacednLace Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    uolmgm5sodjw.jpg

This is my first and only. It has a lot of meaning to me and although most people say it's too big for a first tattoo I think it was perfect. 4.5hrs of ink, one session, and a lot of emotions. No screams, no tears, a lot of pain. And a lot of joy every time I see it.
  • BenniBlanc0
    Options
    Yes to the Norse goodness
  • smithlp09
    smithlp09 Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    bwfszt9xvoc4.jpg
    Got it done back in February. Have a few more but this is my favorite so far
  • ruth601
    ruth601 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Dunno how to put pic on but have 6
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    So much filth, I can't believe you people would desecrate your pure skin this way. I hang my head in shame.

"Your body is a temple, decorate it."
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    So much filth, I can't believe you people would desecrate your pure skin this way. I hang my head in shame.

I like the "snarkisim"... BTW your tattoos are cool too..