Eating the Same Thing A Hindrance?

Options
Despite eating at a calorie deficit while completing Insanity recently, I didn't lose weight. I am starting to think that my body could have adapted to me eating very similar things everyday and therefore, the weight won't fall off. Is this possible? I typically eat egg whites with veggies for breakfast, some days with a protien smoothie. Lunch is usually a salad, and often times the same salad. Snacks were usually a protein bar in the morning and something different in the afternoon. So the only thing that varied often was my afternoon snack and my dinner. Would mixing it up more help? And I apologize that my food diary isn't that complete for the last few weeks.

Replies

• mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I eat the same thing every morning for breakfast during the week and I eat similar lunches and dinners most weeks as well. As you can see I have lost weight (it's been slow going but it's there)

Without a complete diary it's hard to pinpoint where you need help. Try fully tracking for a few weeks and see where your macros are at and that might help.

Also what type of exercise are you doing? That might be the culprit too.