Have you lost friends?

Options
2»

Replies

• Smiley_Emi123
    Smiley_Emi123 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your support! It's really impressive how much support can be found on MFP! Should have started posting before!!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Um ya, definitely focus on yourself. Your weight is your business alone. I'd say don't listen to them, a lot of them are jealous of your dedication. Talk with them about the same stuff you did before weight loss and come on here and chat about weight, calories, and nutrition with us. We will never get bored of you. Sometimes you just have to separate some things out, but I think you should keep going. You are so dang short. LOL sorry, i'm nearly six feet tall. Yet I know people your height at 110 lbs and they look healthy and are STRONG. So go for it and just keep it healthy. :smile:
  • ShellF415
    ShellF415 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost friends and I have been overwhelmingly supported but I have had some mean comments made and it can be pretty hurtful. Keep up the good work and remember that anyone who would be mean to you over your success was never a friend anyway.
  • chokeslam512
    chokeslam512 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Crabs in a bucket. They are jealous and it's as simple as that. Just ignore them or tell them to worry about themselves. If they carry on with presuming to know what you will look like at 21-22 BMI, then tell them that you can easily change your own weight if you want to.
  • Smiley_Emi123
    Smiley_Emi123 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    erojoy wrote: »
    Um ya, definitely focus on yourself. Your weight is your business alone. I'd say don't listen to them, a lot of them are jealous of your dedication. Talk with them about the same stuff you did before weight loss and come on here and chat about weight, calories, and nutrition with us. We will never get bored of you. Sometimes you just have to separate some things out, but I think you should keep going. You are so dang short. LOL sorry, i'm nearly six feet tall. Yet I know people your height at 110 lbs and they look healthy and are STRONG. So go for it and just keep it healthy. :smile:

Thanks your awesome :smile:
    ShellF415 wrote: »
    I haven't lost friends and I have been overwhelmingly supported but I have had some mean comments made and it can be pretty hurtful. Keep up the good work and remember that anyone who would be mean to you over your success was never a friend anyway.

That's very true .. I'm sorry to hear you've gotten some comments too

Yes I agree! I can easily change it if i want too, that's whats so amazing about the human body :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!