just feel like crap not a good few days for me.

Options
Trying so hard to get on track. Going to pt 3 times a week and working my butt off like I have never have before. In the middle of trying to recover from spinal surgery a month ago getting back into the grind, trying to get into good eating habits and with in all this really feeling down. At almost 50 recovering from surgery is a lot harder than I ever expected and after pt this morning my legs were so week I almost couldn't go to work. It goes on and on. I just needed to vent

Replies

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I had a car accident a few years back and took like a year off from basically any exercise at all. The good news is - now that you're in recovery you'll find that you improve very quickly. Don't push it too much, just follow your doctor's advice and keep working and it won't be long at all before you start to feel more 'normal' after exercise. Chin up - you're on the right path and all you have to do is keep walking it :)
  • questionfear
    questionfear Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Recovering from surgery SUUUUUCKS. And sometimes it boomerangs around on you and you feel crappy all over again.

It will get better! And if you still feel like total crap by your next PT appointment, let your PT know, and they might be able to help adjust your workload for a bit.
  • melly0405
    melly0405 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your back surgery not an easy recovery by any stretch of the imagination but hopefully you are seeing progress and can see that by this time next week you will hopefully be feeling better than today and so on so forth. Better days are ahead I promise you all that hard work you are putting on at PT will pay off.