Let's be friends :)

Options
I need some motivating friends to kick my butt into gear. I am focusing more on a keto diet and completely discarding most sugar from my diet.

Replies

• Jburlen2007
    Jburlen2007 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello!

This may be silly, but what is a "keto" diet?
  • ULE42
    ULE42 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi!!! And if it makes you feel any better, JBurlen2007, I don't know what a Keri diet is either.
  • Jburlen2007
    Jburlen2007 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    ULE42 wrote: »
    Hi!!! And if it makes you feel any better, JBurlen2007, I don't know what a Keri diet is either.

Seems like so many new diets come out daily. We would all be best eating grass and drink in' water.
  • floralprintandbarefeet
    floralprintandbarefeet Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi, I love to run and am trying to get a handle on my binge eating habits. :-)
  • AlteredEgos503
    Options
    Keto is really hard. But a lot easier to transition from paleo to keto. Only sugar that I eat comes from tomatoes :) you can do it! Just don't give up!
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Keto...I belive is similar to atkins. No carbs. No sugar. High fat
  • madkooky1
    Options
    Hi I'm working to get back into shape after quitting soccer. I love walking my dog and am working to eat healthier and be more physically active!
  • nrsblc
    nrsblc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi there to all mfp users out there!:) I have been gone on mfp for a couple months after i lost the weight (almost 41 lbs) and now i am back here to maintain my healthy weight by eating right and moving more.
  • ShayNichols
    ShayNichols Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I eat Keto friendly too !!!
  • ULE42
    ULE42 Posts: 2
    Options
    Nice, nrsblc, keep it up!!! When your feeling lazy, just remember what it was before and how great you feel now!!!