Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Cravings !!!

i can't stop craving sweets and pizza. I just want to devour a whole package of Oreos. What do you guys do to get rid of your cravings?

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Make room for pizza and a couple of oreos in your allotment. This is about learning moderation, not giving up anything.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Eat a little bit as long as you stay in your calories. helps me from going crazy. I eat an ice cream sandwich or a pudding pack almost everyday. And cheese and chips as well.
  • crystalroselynn
    crystalroselynn Posts: 117 Member
    But how often can I do that? I crave sweets more than just once a day or week lol
  • crystalroselynn
    It's not healthy how many oreos I crave :(
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    But how often can I do that? I crave sweets more than just once a day or week lol

I had chocolate this afternoon and gelato for dessert. This is often the case for me.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member

Pre-log your day and include a few snacks. Remember, CICO.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    yeah I ate a pudding pack, chocolatey pretzel cereal bar and chips and even a cheeseburger and I stayed under calories. On a day to day basis yyou just have to decide what it is you really want. I do have the luxury of making my own food so I can cut things if need be to stay within my calories.
  • crystalroselynn
    Yeah I have a lot of anxiety problems. I think I should start calorie counting hardcore and fitting in one sweet thing a day or every other day as long as it's in calorie range? I don't know how to break my sweet tooth
  • ForeverSunshine09
    I understand if I go a whole day without eating some form of cheese I am just not too happy.
  • mistycoco6
    mistycoco6 Posts: 6 Member
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Make room for pizza and a couple of oreos in your allotment. This is about learning moderation, not giving up anything.
    So true