Anime fans units!

Options
Good evening!
I am looking to make new friends here on MFP and hopefully in friends with similar interests. :3 As the title says, I obviously love anime but I also enjoy reading, manga, drawing, art, science, technology and so much more. o: Feel free to add me and message me ! c: I have a huge weight loss goal to achieve and am hoping to make friends that I can make a close relationshio with, who will keep me from straying off the path. o: Thank you for reading and feel free to post what you enjoy doing and who knows, maybe you'll be making more friends! X3

Replies

• iandrew124
    iandrew124 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Rawr o:
  • iandrew124
    Options
    Bump~?
  • iandrew124
    Options
    Dang, there really isn't anyone?
  • rathell483
    Options
    I like anime too,anything comic, sci fi or action related I enjoy. Just joined site few days ago
  • iandrew124
    Options
    Oh! Awesome so there are people like me here! :DD Welcome to MFP!
  • Toblave
    Toblave Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    These are a few of my favotites :-)

Death Note
    Knights of Sidonia
    Attack on Titan
    Psycho-Pass
    Blackblood Brothers
    Claymore
    Arpeggio of Blue Steel
  • iandrew124
    Options
    Toblave wrote: »
    These are a few of my favotites :-)

Death Note
    Knights of Sidonia
    Attack on Titan
    Psycho-Pass
    Blackblood Brothers
    Claymore
    Arpeggio of Blue Steel

I've seen all of them except Knights of Sidonia, Claymore and Appregio of Blue Steel.

I heard Knights of Sidonia has an amazing story o: Claymores I'm saving for whennintruly have time to just sit back and enjoy anime to the fullest and I have never hear of Appregio of Blue Steel o:
  • LokiDokiArtichoki
    LokiDokiArtichoki Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I like anime.

A few of my favs:
    Sailor Moon
    Cowboy Bebop
    Ranma 1/2
    AoT (SnK)
    SAO
    Princess Jellyfish
    Trigun

+ Other ones that you could find on Netflix (because I've pretty much watched every anime available on Netflix)
  • iandrew124
    Options
    I like anime.

A few of my favs:
    Sailor Moon
    Cowboy Bebop
    Ranma 1/2
    AoT (SnK)
    SAO
    Princess Jellyfish
    Trigun

+ Other ones that you could find on Netflix (because I've pretty much watched every anime available on Netflix)

Yay! Another anime lover! c:
    Ooh o: You've seen quote a few that are classics. CX
  • iandrew124
    Options
    Feel free to add me. c:
  • TealHairForever
    TealHairForever Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD I LOVE ANIME. And Japan. I majored in East Asian Studies and Japanese in college because of my introduction to anime (Sailor Moon and Ranma 1/2, woot!) and Japanese culture. Currently I'm watching the new Sailor Moon Crystal, Yona of the Dawn, Kamisama Hajimemashita, and Tokyo Ghoul, and some others, too.
    I also like reading up on the latest in technology and science. I gave up on reading manga because I'm impatient and can't wait 1-2 months for just one chapter to come out. I stick to completed works!

Please friend me! I am trying to create a supportive group around me so I stay motivated this time around... Would love to chat about fitness AND/OR anime/science/Dr. Who/Star Trek/ etc...