Waist Wraps Opinions

Options
i heard that they work but isn't it only water weight?

Replies

• DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    They're not for weight loss, they're for temporary results if you have an event or something you want to look your best for. Just tightens the skin and stuff. If you want temporary results for something then try them out if you want, but they're not permanent.
  • mirahudson11
    Options
    Hmm okay thanks!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    They don't work long-term

They just hold in your bits and make you sweat a little

might as well invest in spanx
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I think they're BS.

I am not a nutritionist nor dietician by any means, but the only thing that will work is CICO.

Don't spend 50+ bucks on something that compresses you and makes you lose 1.2 an inch for 24 hours.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    They only even work a little to reduce water weight. You might lose 1 inch temporarily in water weight, but you will literally start gaining that water weight back the second you take the wrap off and drink some water. Some people don't even lose 1 inch.
  • mom2ava07
    mom2ava07 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Total waste of money. It works wraps come to mind, and they are totally bogus. Anyone who says they work was simply sucking it and slouching in their before pic.
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    There are waist trainers (Corsets) to hold in your stomach and there are waist trimmers (sauna belts) they help you lose excess water weight. 2 seperate things.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Complete and total waste of money. Probably one of the dumbest products ever put on the market.

Just, no.