Looking for friends in their 30s looking to lose 40-50 lbs!

Options
I am on the second half of my journey, needing to get another 40ish off to meet my goal. I'd love more friends in a similar situation :smiley:

Replies

• newmommycrystal
    Options
    Hello
    I'm turning 30 this July and I have about 40-50 ibs I wanna lose by then.. do u have any fitness tips or eating tips.. I do some strength training and I use the exercise bike for a hr a day.. some days I cheat.. love a drink here and there ... I gained the weight 15 months ago when I was pregnant with my son.... need help too ... :)
  • janson01
    janson01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here, down 110 pounds, still 50 to go but struggling badly to progress
  • freedomjoy
    freedomjoy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not new to MFP but I'm using a whole new account (my old acct makes me feel bad. I was doing so well back then). I Fell off the wagon badly, and gain 40 lbs in the last 2 yrs. I'm down 3 lbs after going low carb this past Monday. I wouldn't mind some friends/motivators on my team. My first goal is 20 lbs. But my big goal is 70 lbs. Who's ready?!! :)
  • kristynsflab
    kristynsflab Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'll be 32 this October. I lost 106 pounds in 2012 and after another baby have another 40+ to get back to where I was. Really looking for friends to help each other stay motivated.
  • lavenders1623
    Options
    I'm turning 33 this month & its time to really get this weight off my ultimate goal is to lose 50lbs. All the support would be great.
  • nikkimlong3
    Options

I'm 33 and can only manage to lose the same 30-40 lbs over and over again...
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    just turned 39 would like to lose 30 more (already down 60ish)
  • nala3177
    nala3177 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and would like to lose the 45 I gained back then work on another 35. So far down 1 pound and 3 inches!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I'm 34. Already lost 40lbs. Gave time to my body to stabilize and feel safe on my new weight. Now working on the second part of the journey. Another 30lbs to go. Feel free to add me (please leave a note on your FR).
    We can do this!
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I join MFP a long time ago and lost about 35lbs. But I gained back about 20... I'll be 32 yrs old this year and need to get in gear. I thought about joining Weight Watches just to have to the support, but if I can get it here and be support for someone else too, I'd rather do that. So feel free to add me. I'm up for texting and emailing if it helps too.
  • helenleeeeee
    helenleeeeee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Turning 30 in September. Looking to lose 50-60 overall. Would be great if I could do at least 25 before the birthday. Def could use some friends.
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 28 down, about 45 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • lilpies
    lilpies Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 75lbs to lose. Together we can do this. Add me if you like. I trying to lose 10lbs a month. Lets get fit!!
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm 33! I want to lose 40 or more. Anyone feel free to add me
  • min_lyn
    min_lyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 37 (well, I will be next week). I have lost 25 pounds so far and I need to lose another 40-45. Feel free to add me. I'm also looking to add new friends on here to help support each other in our journey.
  • Camigwen
    Camigwen Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 been doing PiYo and watching calories in MFP since January. This is my second time trying to lose at least 40-50 lbs, tried a little over a year ago but broke my foot and fell off the wagon. I'm looking for all the help I can get and would love some help with motivation, please add me
  • golfgirl99
    golfgirl99 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm 33 and have 40 lbs to go. I am up 30 from 2012 and need to lose that (again) and a few more. I got cocky and bailed on mfp. Lesson learned and now I'm back! Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • angiepreston84
    angiepreston84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm up for some motovational support. I am 30 and I have had mfp forever!! Like 3 years. Its been so long I didn't even know they added a forum. Loosing 40-50 lb would put me at my ideal goal. My friends where I live who were my support have flaked on me anymore. I have been ill but i am really sick of been overweight and would love to be added to a group support team!! :)
  • jonell7770
    Options
    I'm 34 and I've lost 20 pounds but would like to lose 80 more. I am trying to focus one day at a time. I've set short term goals and reward myself (not with food) for every 20 pounds I lose. I've dieted too many time to count in the past but something about this feels different, like I'm really going to succeed this time!
  • mikatoofly
    mikatoofly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im 36 lost 50 lbs 2 yrs ago gained 15 due to an ankle injury. Just really getting back into the swing things. I have 72 lbs to go. Feel free to add me anyone.