New here looking for friends with open diary and several questions here =)

Options
hello there MFPL community!

I'm some how new here. I used to use MFPL for a while then I moved to low carb diet and stopped logging my food which was wrong. now I'm back to low cal and counting calories. my fitness pal gave me 1360 cal a day my current weight is 213lb

I work out every day 6 times a week and burn around 1000 calories and yes it's accurate because I use polar monitor.

my first week was a disappointment I didn't lose any weight actually I gained one pound not sure if that because I moved from a diet to another or becasue I'm doing something wrong.

I have several problems here:

one I don't reach to my goal I normally end up eating 1000 calories for some reasons is that bad ?

also do I eat what I burned?

feel free to add me!

Replies

• Camo_Man
    Camo_Man Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a daily logger and supporter. Always looking for new friends!!
  • astreck123
    astreck123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Angela. I'm starting insanity and I have been riding my stationary bike for 5 days. I am not positive how to do meals for a 1,400 cal diet plan. I would be interested in possibly looking at your tracker for your times an food u eat. I like soda ( diet Pepsi) I am working on fading that.
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Happy to help. I'm here every day and my diary is open. Sounds like you need to tweak your nutrition a bit. Sending friend request.
  • MiltonAFC
    MiltonAFC Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    1300 calories is absolutely NOTHING. Especially for someone of your weight and activity.

First thing I'd do is bump that up to 2000 or 2100. Your initial goal should be lose as much weight as you can with the highest amount of calories you can with minimum cardio. Why? Cause working with plateaus will be much easier.

Eventually you'll be working out 6 days a week, possibly doing high intensity cardio, with like 1000 calories a day? That's not even recommended for women.

I'm 5 10, 169lb atm and I'm easily cutting with 1900-2000 calories with 1hr cardio a week. I lift four days a week.