Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you be ok with being stuck on an island with the above person?

Options

Replies

• Rajusans
    Rajusans Posts: 295 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    jorinya wrote: »
    @Rajusans, that's a little bit rude. You not so hot yourself. Besides we need real men on the island not male divas, wouldn't want you breaking a nail now would we?
    @Robbo_79, definitely would be ok on the island. You look like you could do all the hard work while I light the fire and fish.

rude ? its better than sarcasm....who took it to next level ...check the thread .................................me to not interested with Lesbo girls @jorinya

need real girls are you real ?

• Joannes1987
    Joannes1987 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    yes ........ but only with u not with lesbogirls @Rajusans
  • madhu1981
    madhu1981 Posts: 4,829 Member
    Options
    yes
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Rajusans wrote: »
    rude ? its better than sarcasm....who took it to next level ...check the thread .................................me to not interested with Lesbo girls @jorinya

Excuse me!! But where do get off calling me that. I'm married with four kids. Real women can do more than a male diva. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty or to work hard. A real woman has never crossed your path that's why you don't recognise one when you see one.

@madhu1981, think you can work hard, you look like a real man so yep, I'd be ok!!
  • Joannes1987
    Joannes1987 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

madhu1981 wrote: »
    yes

Yes ...
  • madhu1981
    Options
    jorinya wrote: »
    Rajusans wrote: »

Excuse me!! But where do get off calling me that. I'm married with four kids. Real women can do more than a male diva. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty or to work hard. A real woman has never crossed your path that's why you don't recognise one when you see one.

@madhu1981, think you can work hard, you look like a real man so yep, I'd be ok!!

Work hard ? waht is this all about i dont get you ..............ohhh

want to test me @jorinya - (four kids doesn't mean you have seen real male)
  • madhu1981
    Options
    madhu1981 wrote: »
    yes

Yes ...

we will make a heaven ...
  • jorinya
    Options
    Oh didn't know you really wanted an answer. I'll have to decline. But feel free to stay on the island.
  • madhu1981
    Options
    thanks ...but i already got it
  • KandieCarmella
    KandieCarmella Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    What the *kitten* just happened... Smh
  • tonygymfit
    tonygymfit Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Yep
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Come on kandie lets go to the island ...people are mad around here lately. ..
  • scottb4444
    scottb4444 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yes - Can you help build a boat?
  • KandieCarmella
    KandieCarmella Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Come on kandie lets go to the island ...people are mad around here lately. ..

Okay deal. But honestly no I wouldn't be stuck on an island with any of that drama I'd swim as far as I could until I got tired and drown.
  • scottb4444
    scottb4444 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    yes
  • jmalexander77
    jmalexander77 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    sure - add me...I'm a sucker for gummy bears
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I think I would!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Yep...most definitely be a fun party island
  • jorinya
    Options
    Sign me up. Now all we need is @arian10daddy and @jaatree to really start the party.
  • ErynColeMerz19
    ErynColeMerz19 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    sure why not? :)