Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you be ok with being stuck on an island with the above person?

Options

Replies

• arian10daddy
    arian10daddy Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    jorinya wrote: »
    aahahahahaaaa... hey, that's okay @jorinya . I know you won't mind treating us both! :D

Lol you so funny. Hmmmm.....treating you two, nope..... Remember I said before you will be the one treating me.

I'm sure we can work out some sort of an arrangement there... ;)
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    sure i think i would be
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    aahahahahaaaa... hey, that's okay @jorinya . I know you won't mind treating us both! :D

Lol you so funny. Hmmmm.....treating you two, nope..... Remember I said before you will be the one treating me.

I'm sure we can work out some sort of an arrangement there... ;)

Let's go discuss then.
  • arian10daddy
    Options
    mmmm.. yummy... lets get the party started... we already got the hot n sexy models coming in... ;)
  • zuzi_
    zuzi_ Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    why not :)
  • jorinya
    Options
    @Robbo_79 ,You just jealous we having a good time hunting, fishing and having parties and you weren't invited. You'd probably slip off the island you have that much baby oil on you :p
  • arian10daddy
    Options
    @Robbo_79 ,You just jealous we having a good time hunting, fishing and having parties and you weren't invited. You'd probably slip off the island you have that much baby oil on you :p

Ouch! Are you making him angry so that he would take you by force? :P
  • aPiratesLife31
    aPiratesLife31 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    zuzi_ wrote: »
    why not :)

Yes I would love it
  • jorinya
    Options
    Robbo_79 wrote: »

LOL.... a) its not baby oil and b) you are so wrong its untrue, I'm not jealous because i wouldn't choose to partake in any kind of activity with you, so you carry on!!!

Excuse me. What makes you think you are worthy of even one second of my time. Your head is bigger than your muscles. I think you need to look in the mirror cos you ain't all that.
  • arian10daddy
    Options

LOL.... a) its not baby oil and b) you are so wrong its untrue, I'm not jealous because i wouldn't choose to partake in any kind of activity with you, so you carry on!!!

Excuse me. What makes you think you are worthy of even one second of my time. Your head is bigger than your muscles. I think you need to look in the mirror cos you ain't all that.

calm down people! calm down! enjoy the forums!!! Make love, not war!
  • jorinya
    Options

Ouch! Are you making him angry so that he would take you by force? :P

He not my type, too full of himself. If he's angry than he can swim off the island. Besides there are great guys on the island already. He would feel so out of place without his best friend mirror.
  • jorinya
    Options
    I never ever said i was 'all that' and i don't think i am...... neither did i randomly personally attack you on a fitness forum either, I'm glad I'm not worth one second of your time because i wouldn't want any of your time.
    you have a stinky attitude.

You started it hunny. Don't start something you can't finish. I just gave you a taste of your own medicine.
  • arian10daddy
    Options
    you both got off on the wrong foot.. Let's just end it at that... :smile:
  • jorinya
    edited June 2015
    Options
    @arian10daddy Fine by me sweetie. You the boss :*;)o:)