Breakfast

Options
Anyone have any low carb breakfast ideas or somewhat low carb? Right now I eat a lot of eggs and egg whites and working in slices of bread with meat and cheese and PB and yogurt and fruit and oatmeal. These are all easy to take to work as I workout in the AM and eat my bigger breakfast after my cardio. I premake my egg whites the night before and put some veggies in it sometimes with meat and cheese and salsa. Any other ideas? I feel bad for eating bread a lot more than I used to but I am still staying in my carb range, just looking to change things up.

Replies

• MiltonAFC
    MiltonAFC Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Canadian bacon is like 3g of fat, 0 carbs, and 11 protein per serving I think. You could do that with eggs and sausage links.

I saw some chicken links yesterday that were 100 cals for 2. I think it was like 5 fat and 10 protein.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    krknobbe10 wrote: »
    Anyone have any low carb breakfast ideas or somewhat low carb? Right now I eat a lot of eggs and egg whites and working in slices of bread with meat and cheese and PB and yogurt and fruit and oatmeal. These are all easy to take to work as I workout in the AM and eat my bigger breakfast after my cardio. I premake my egg whites the night before and put some veggies in it sometimes with meat and cheese and salsa. Any other ideas? I feel bad for eating bread a lot more than I used to but I am still staying in my carb range, just looking to change things up.

You don't have to eat "breakfast" foods for breakfast, either. Tuna, cottage cheese, chicken, steak, pork chops for protein; load up on veggies - peppers, onions, spinach, asparagus, avocado.

Yesterday I ate some leftover chicken from the night before.