Help!

Options
Last Week was horrible for me! I didn't exercise at all and then I went on vacation this past weekend and didn't track anything I ate! I've resolved to start fresh today, but I need some extra encouragement, because my stomach is calling to me to feed it like I've been feeding it! :frown:

Replies

• Me_Im_2b
    Me_Im_2b Posts: 165
    Options
    Last Week was horrible for me! I didn't exercise at all and then I went on vacation this past weekend and didn't track anything I ate! I've resolved to start fresh today, but I need some extra encouragement, because my stomach is calling to me to feed it like I've been feeding it! :frown:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome back........grab some gum and a glass of water and get back on track!!! Just fill your body with nutritious fruits and vegetables today for your snacks and you'll start to feel better about yourself, which will make it easier to get back to the grind!!! You can do this!! :flowerforyou:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Don't stress about what you didn't do. It's in the past now. Concentrate on what you are going to do. You'll be back on track in no time! :wink:
  • destilynne
    Options
    It's okay. I did the same thing. My inlaws came to visit and i stopped workout for a week and went out to restaurants with them. Now I started back on track yesterday. I agree about the snacks keep them light, example carrots, apple, kellogg special K bars, etc. all under a 100 calories for snacks. I eat 5 small meals a day, 21/2 hours apart to keep my metobolism going...it's works I have lost 25 pounds in 3 months...working out 2 hours a day. 1200 calories daily. This is a great site keep coming here for support...this is a cool group of people....:smile: