Body After Baby

Options
I am no stranger to tracking food, adjusting macros and demanding nutritional and physical results from hard work. I have been back in the gym for four months after having my first baby and it has been a huge struggle. I would be lying if I said I could rep my old weight, do cardio with little hassle and that I have never found myself crying in the sauna for the body I miss. I only gained 21 pounds during pregnancy and lifted up to 8 months. I was not the women who ate cheesecake everyday or was sedentary in lifestyle. I believe it is never too late to have what you want and so I am here again on myfitnesspal every day. The goal is to use it as much as I use Facebook or Instagram. I am a Nutrition student and a bodybuilding fanatic from Oklahoma so I do find myself alone in these passions especially among women here. I am hoping to stay more motivated on here by using more of the community links. These are before during and after baby. Hoping to be back at 125lb less than 20% body fat. o5s9ockbhpe9.jpg
qr68kz0mrsxn.jpg
oc8cts1hleqt.jpg

Replies

• mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can totally do this! I'm getting my body back after 4 kids, down 40 lbs so far! Add me as a friend!