Guys (or girls) would you date a girl that was bald?

Options

Replies

• MiltonAFC
    MiltonAFC Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't.
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Absolutely.
  • YanskaNY
    YanskaNY Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I think bald men are sexy and that bald women are beautiful. I would date a bald or balding guy in a heartbeat!
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    YanskaNY wrote: »
    I think bald men are sexy and that bald women are beautiful. I would date a bald or balding guy in a heartbeat!

Hi there!!!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    If someone thinks there's a reason that would make someone that does not have hair undeatable, shame on them.
    'nuff said.
  • tiggersmum
    tiggersmum Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    definitely would
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Yup. I definitely would. Hair doesn't define a person.
  • Batmani
    Batmani Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Behxo wrote: »
    So I have alopecia (an auto immune disease that causes hair loss at random but usually grows back) and had an attack worse than usual that caused basically 80% loss but slowly started growing back. So now for whatever reason that a girl is bald, being that she couldn't help it for health reasons, just decided to shave her head to donate or for the look would you still date the person? I came across a post on a different website of women showing how afraid they were to take off their wigs or to tell their dates of their issues when I feel like it's nothing to be ashamed of. I've already accepted the way I am and happy with myself, if people can't see your inner beauty then what's the point? I'm genuinely curious though to see how most people view it considering that it's not really "socially acceptable" for women to not have any hair.

Well I for one think your beautiful.
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    My husbands cousin recently shaved her head because she does a lot of that cos-play stuff and wantedto show that she can rock any look and be versitile. The response? Outstanding! Shes in magazines on posters and im kind of envious that she can change her hair cokor, style and length by putting on a wig lol! I think your gorgeous as is ahe and honestly whether its because of a disease or choice being bald is more socially acceptable now days. Bald is beautiful!
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ and dont forget even us with hair all have other thigs we are self concious about. Beauty is fade for all of us, its part of life. Our youth and looks will diminish with time but our personalities and outlook on life are what will attract those around us. ;0)
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    I actually did in my youth. Illness caused a temporary hair loss to the lady I was dating.
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I had alopecia growing up so I can relate. It wouldn't stop me for dating whether that means my alopecia comes back or my s/o was bald.
  • haleklausen
    haleklausen Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't think I would really care at all.
  • WishesOnTheStar
    WishesOnTheStar Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    wouldn't matter if she was the one

starting to believe that girl only exists in my imagination though
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    My husbands cousin recently shaved her head because she does a lot of that cos-play stuff and wantedto show that she can rock any look and be versitile. The response? Outstanding! Shes in magazines on posters and im kind of envious that she can change her hair cokor, style and length by putting on a wig lol! I think your gorgeous as is ahe and honestly whether its because of a disease or choice being bald is more socially acceptable now days. Bald is beautiful!

that was an awesome story, loved reading this post thank you for sharing!
    oberon0124 wrote: »
    I actually did in my youth. Illness caused a temporary hair loss to the lady I was dating.

I hope the illness wasn't serious, thanks for sharing though :]
    moijo705 wrote: »
    Some woman like yourself really suit it .. You look stunning! As for those that wouldn't I'm sure it would just be personal preference like any other feature.

thank you so much! You're gorgeous as well! :#

I had alopecia growing up so I can relate. It wouldn't stop me for dating whether that means my alopecia comes back or my s/o was bald.

It's always nice to find someone else who goes through the same problems, even better hearing how well you handle it! That's awesome

wouldn't matter if she was the one

starting to believe that girl only exists in my imagination though

There's always someone for somebody, I wouldn't worry too much about it especially since you're still young :]

• SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Why not... Actually pretty sexy!
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to shave my head and one day I will, I imagine it being incredibly freeing. I'm growing my hair out right now to donate in honor of my niece who had to go through chemo for cancer treatment when she was 16.
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    Sure. It's better to look at the entire package and just one thing.
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to shave my head and one day I will, I imagine it being incredibly freeing. I'm growing my hair out right now to donate in honor of my niece who had to go through chemo for cancer treatment when she was 16.
    ready4_50 wrote: »
    Sure. It's better to look at the entire package and just one thing.

GREAT attitudes!