Timeline Progress Photo - Always Keep Going - Mommy Getting Healthy!

Options
MrsGreenTea703
MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
edited March 2015 in Success Stories
I am on my second weight loss journey. I started my weight loss transformation in August 2011. I lost 101 pounds in a year (NATURALLY) and my Husband lost 75 pounds (NATURALLY). My husband and I found out in June 2013 that we were pregnant (expecting in February 2014). Due to complications during my pregnancy I was induced on January 23, 2014 and I gave birth to my amazing and wonderful son Jude. After having him I managed to gain around 20 more pounds before I decided I would get back on track. I recommitted to this journey August 2014...(or so I thought)

I wasted August and September going back and forth between cheat/treat meals and always feeling so sick after. I would say DAILY how my stomach hurt so bad. So I would eat healthy for a while and then binge or treat/cheat as some may call it. For me it was SELF SABOTAGE. As of October 20th 2014, I am happy to say that I am no longer in the crazy vicious cycle of slowly killing myself with food. I eat healthy and crave healthy food. The best part of it all...the fat is coming off my body. That is the ultimate goal for me. Ditch the fat and enjoy life daily.

I am buckled down and I am serious about what I want! I want to be healthy! I want to be active! I have made the necessary sacrifices in my life for what I want, so that what I want won't be the sacrifice. I am well on my way to getting back in shape and I love every minute of it.

I am here to help guide you and be there for you. I want you to succeed with me. I've learned so much during the first time I lost weight that I know I need to pay it forward.

What is 365 days? If you give yourself 365 days to make positive changes and you gain back YEARS of your life, why wouldn't you want to start RIGHT NOW?? It's time to take your life back.

Here is a timeline of my transformation journey. The journey may seem long, but it is so worth it! My journey allowed me to have a son. My body has done amazing things and I am very proud that that. I am well on my way to being the healthiest version of myself...one day at a time because it adds up so fast!

16723587451_6d8cc16207.jpg

If you have any questions AT ALL, I am here for YOU! Seriously, no question is considered a dumb question, unless you don't ask.

Feel free to add me if you would like to continue to follow my journey! I am a very supportive person! I love to see others succeed and help keep others motivated! We can do anything we put our mind to with hard work and determination!!!

Your coach, friend, supporter, motivator, and personal cheerleader Chasidy aka MrsGreenTea703
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!