Hello

Options
profilce
profilce Posts: 54 Member
Hey so I have 66 or 65kg and I want to lose 8kg until july 2015. So if you guys have any advices or any food recipes please send me! Xx

Replies

• jett69
    jett69 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    so about 18lbs. Find out what your bmr is in calories. then eat 300 calories less a day. Weigh yourself once a week. if you're not losing 1lb a week, eat 400 calories less a day. keep adjusting till you hit your goal.

Good luck.
  • profilce
    Options
    I should eat 1200 calories everyday. So should I eat 300 less a day? Thank you so much @jett69
  • jett69
    Options
    Hi Profilce, 1200 calories is way too low. Eventually your metabolism is going to slow down and you wont be able to lose anymore weight. Than what? you can't drop any more calories cause you'll starve yourself and have terrible mood swings.

Can you give me more info? like how many times you workout a week? including cardio and other activities you do. That way I can help you with your calories.

Thanks

-Jett
  • profilce
    Options
    Well I exercise 5 days a week (playing handball) and on Monday I'm at the gym. I walk to school, like 1.5km and after that I walk more depens on day @jett69‌
  • jett69
    Options
    At your current weight and activity, i recommend 1600 calories per day. you should lose 1lb a week. Give it a few weeks before adjusting your calories. if you dont lose weight by the 3rd week, drop it to 1400 calories per day. If you're still not losing weight, there's something wrong.

Keep me updated and best of luck

-Jett