friends in their 40s???

Options

Replies

• jusdapuppy
    jusdapuppy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Gary from Carlsbad, NM. Originally from Toledo, OH looking for some friends for motivation. I lost 21 lbs in the last 5 weeks and of that 21 lbs, I lost 5.9 lbs in the first 6 days using this app. Started using this app 8 days ago. What a great help.
    janeyh_72 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm 42, looking for new peeps to help motivate and support. I'm pretty good with food intake definitely struggling with consistent exercise.
  • lizardrn95
    lizardrn95 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 45, started at 167, currently at 155, trying to get under 140. It's definitely a process! I'm a wife, mom of 3, work full-time outside the home. Feel free to add me, I can use all the support I can get!
  • DM01234
    DM01234 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    In my 40's here and have had success with MFP. Anyone can send me a Friend Request if they wish.
  • dliteb440
    dliteb440 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm in my 40s too. I would love support from people who understand our unique wl situation at this stage of life.
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    You and anyone can add me. I turn 40 next Thursday, the 19th.
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and would love friends around my age. :) I just had my last baby and am ramping up to do a 5K and postnatal slimdown.
  • dawkpound2k
    dawkpound2k Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    im 43 and kicking tail every day (well almost) Add me and lets do this
  • MC_JC
    MC_JC Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    People my age woohoo!!!! feel free to add me :)
  • rhonsal
    rhonsal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the 40's club and would be great to increase my friend support network - happy for anyone to add me
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    This is just age-ism and even though I am 32, I demand to be added to this "friend request!"

;)
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and looking for more MFP friends. I've been using this site for a long time but took a little baby hiatus for a time. I'm back now and stronger than ever!
  • 1Blackshoe
    1Blackshoe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Recently joined the 40 something club. Working on making this a much healthier decade than my 30's. Always welcome active friends.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Turned 40 last month. I'm on daily. Been on mfp since April of 2013. Welcome to add.
  • jett69
    jett69 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Turning 42 this thursday...not happ but i am a 10 yr old at heart.
  • susang19
    susang19 Posts: 26 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Jumping back on .
    Tired of the wishy washy Susan !!!
    Need motivation !!!!
    Feel free to Add !!
    Need lots & lots of motivation &MFP friends
  • meretedagmargade9
    Options
    I'm nearly 49 :( but on the plus side. I'm more active than ever. I'm looking to lose 5 kg before my Tough Mudder rsce in London on 2nd May
  • SaskyB
    SaskyB Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please friend me! I'm just shy of 40 but last decade have had 4 babies and need people that are experienced and positive about claiming their lives and bodies back. Sheesh, this is a big effort for me :). All the very best xo.
  • CarlaSEvans
    CarlaSEvans Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    about to turn 44, 3 daughters(20, 17, 14) and getting married in 53 days! Have lost 18# in 9 wks! Let's do this!! :)
  • Tamari615
    Tamari615 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tonia..I myself would love a support group of 40 or over.. I turn 42 on 4/27.... trying to reach my hs weight 145... I have 15 lbs to go... so please add as a support buddie... I would love to support and encourage anyone..
  • Arch799
    Arch799 Posts: 106 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    42 on the road to 43 in Ottawa...