Favorite song on your running playlist?

Options
My running playlist is short, so I'm looking for some suggestions.

My favorite is "Don't Slow Down" by Matt & Kim, which is upbeat and literally telling me not to slow down! That's my kind of running song. What's yours?

Replies

• stefaniewalters77
    stefaniewalters77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a country girl. Recently I just started Sam hunts new cd for my elliptical runs. It's about as up beat as my country gets
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Get your freak on by Missy Elliott. Every time it comes on my shuffle, that means it's time to run fast! Close second: Freaks and Geeks by Childish Gambino.
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Seriously anything by Pitbull. I love him and his music makes me run fast. Oh and just added was Proud Mary by Ike and Tina...oldie and goodie!
  • Rafase282
    Rafase282 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My favorite workout son so far is "Cherry Bomb" by the runaways, running, gym or working out at home, i always go full volume and at max whenever that song comes up.
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    This one is an old one, like so old the first time I heard was on a record player, but the song Chicken Fat (it was played in the new iphone commercial a while back). It makes me laugh listening to it but it is also the only song on my running playlist that actually has words to, cause I like screaming "GO YOU CHICKEN FAT GGGGOOOOOOO!!!!!!" while I'm running lol.