How do I track a topic?????

Options
justinenh
justinenh Posts: 30 Member
I've been "bookmarking" topics that interest me, so I can see the "yellow star". But other than constantly searching page after page for the yellow star, is there an easier way to just quickly view my bookmarked topics without the hassle of scanning?!?! HELP!!

Replies

• beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    There should be a black/gray star in the upper right of your screen. When you click on it, it shows the topics you have bookmarked -- then click on the one(s) you want to see.
  • justinenh
    Options
    There should be a black/gray star in the upper right of your screen. When you click on it, it shows the topics you have bookmarked -- then click on the one(s) you want to see.

OMG thanks so much! I didn't even notice that! Much easier!
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    took me a while to find that, too, lol ... I would scroll through all the conversations to find the ones that I had participated in ... "there's has to be a better way, lol." There was. ;)
  • justinenh
    Options
    :)
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I was doing the same thing for awhile! In fact, I didn't realize until recently you could bookmark items! :blush:
  • jamezln
    jamezln Posts: 182 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I put a GPS under the car. Oh wait. That was another conversation sorry. Just saw the headline. :#