100+ pounds to lose

Options
Hey there,

I'm 31 from Toronto, Canada. I had great success with MFP a couple of years ago so I'm hoping it sticks this time. It was kind of depressing to log in and realize that I gained 27 pounds since last using MFP but I'm trying not to focus on that and instead use it as motivation to get back to that point quickly and keep going. If you have a similar goal and would like to add me please feel free.

Replies

• samschuler727
    samschuler727 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm in my early 20s and need to lose weight (close to 120 pounds) to be "healthy" but am having a hard time doing it. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :) I am also a returning mfp user. I took 2 years off and gained nearly 80 pounds. :(
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm in my early 20's as well and have 100-120 pounds to lose. I had great success here a few years back and lost about 60 pounds! Sadly, I gained it all back+20...
    I'm back on track and am trying to get back in the swing of a healthy diet and exercise routine. I signed up for the gym, which it turns out I totally love! The right diet and amount of food is definitely my biggest weakness. Feel free to add me for comraderie and support! :smiley:
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Hey! Another Toronto MFPer! WOO HOO!

I've actually lost 100lbs so I KNOW you can do it (same with the others who posted). It's not an easy journey but it's SO worth it!

Feel free to add me as a friend! :D
  • blackpap3rmoon
    blackpap3rmoon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat ladies!! I lost all the weight BEFORE I had kids. Now 6 years and 3 kids later lol I've decided to get back on track. I need to lose about 120 pounds.... Started off with 291pounds in Jan. And now I'm at 263. MPS has helped a lot as well as using my fitbit flex. I think my problem is that sometimes I tend to stress eat. And that doesn't help :( lol so if anyone would like to add me ...then please do
  • crys_todd
    crys_todd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad girl. I'm on my 3rd go round of losing 100+ lbs! Determined to make this the last time though.
    I'm 32 years old and getting too old to ever do this again! My starting weight this time was 270 and I'm right at 239 right now. My goal is 149 which would juuuuust barely get me in the "healthy BMI" range. Feel free to add me.
  • ruter1pa
    ruter1pa Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm the "old lady" here at 43. :) I started at 273 on January 1st, and I'm at 245.5 now. My goal is 150. Feel free to add me. :)