Motivational partners!!

Options
FvF3
FvF3 Posts: 28 Member
I'm new to the app and the community. I recently received some negative news regarding my health, and I'm very much trying to turn it around. So message or request me and let's do this together! :)

Replies

• leighia6258
    leighia6258 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking for Motivation also... I got a great support group of friends also which is a heaven sent
  • KtMcD89
    KtMcD89 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Added you both!
  • FvF3
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this section of the app haha I had no idea there was so many people willing to reach out!
  • momwest4
    momwest4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am so happy I found this site also :) I'm new at this but if you ever need any form of help I will do my best to make it happen :)
  • FvF3
    Options
    @momwest4‌ really that means a lot! I've had this app for two days and I'm just learning all about this community part and I love it :D thanks for supporting and same goes for you if ya need me :D
  • momwest4
    momwest4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just joined about 5 hours ago...so that being said, I have to explore the app and set my goals. Anything and everything is possible if we set our minds to it:) I'm sorry to hear about your health issues and I hope everything will be ok. God Bless:)))))
  • royston_ashby
    royston_ashby Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Always up to give some motivation!
  • Holygoddess
    Holygoddess Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Same I never knew this part of the app existed! This will be what I need to help me reach my goals and improve my health!
  • jakicooke
    jakicooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    im happy to support been on here for a year now but didn't use the community part of the app until about 6 months into it as I had only used it for logging - finding the support network was a real breakthrough. i'll be here for a while so if you want to send a request im happy to accept
  • GatesOfDelirium
    Options
    I too had health issues but with diet and exercise I have turned my life around....I have an amazing MFP support group who are active and vocal. You need motivation and friends who give their time to post (as I do daily). Be prepared to do the same for others and the rewards are priceless......Without them I would not be who I am today.
    A 'like' takes a second, a 'comment' takes a minute, the effect can last for days.!