Tupler technique-diastasis recti

Options

Replies

• tinytinam
    tinytinam Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, Unfortunately I am a medium size or I wold buy yours. I am very interested in the Gabrialla binder because I have the same problem. My splint bunches up a bit. It all goes high and my lower belly is regularly left without support. Does this really work to keep it in place? And are you extra hot? What with a camisole top, the splint, plus my clothes, I am already too hot and it's only March!
  • curcumin
    curcumin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    I'm looking at purchasing this - I have awful separation after having twins :( but was worried it was just a gimmick.
    Please can I join the group?
  • Christinec03
    Options
    Hey! Ok, I've been reading these posts and was wondering how y'all are figuring how to measure and how do you know you have this? I mean I have a huge belly and do crunches but you know I've always said I feel like it the crunches would make by belly protrude more, of course I am always told no it won't. I need to know! Thank y'all for these posts! Please add me!
  • Christinec03
    Options
    Hey! What's a mutu system?
  • Karenhayden1
    Options
    I have just recently found out about this condition and have been wondering if the tupler technique works long term or not, please add me to join your group! Thank you I look foward to hearing everyone's story.
  • sheriannwilson
    Options
    Hi there! My son is six months old and I have a huge diastasis recti I look five months pregnant still. I got the DVD and the book and I have a different splint. I would love the help and support of other people with the same issue. I would love to be part of the group.
  • annemarienichols
    Options
    I started Tupler about 6 months ago, then stopped because I couldn't wear the band in the hot summer months. I'm ready to try again. How do I join this group for support?
  • Amandawith3kids
    Amandawith3kids Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    i have a 4 finger split. i bought the tupler program last year and never really did it. hated the splint. i'm urrently doing some exercises i found on livestrong, and have closed it about half a finger so far. i'd love to join.
  • LLEisner
    LLEisner Posts: 1
    Options
    I had a baby 10 months ago and just found out I have diaastasis recti. I was thinking about trying the Tupler Technique and was wondering if anyone has had any success. It is such a relief to find out that I'm not alone and would love to join your group.
  • sue_stef
    sue_stef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Can I be added to the group as well?
  • mel_voddy
    Options
    I am about to order the tupler pakage. Looking forward to seeing results
  • AlexBoBalex79
    AlexBoBalex79 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I had no idea there was a name for this until a few months ago when I googled 'separated ab muscles'. I have a 4 finger separation. I made my own splint- a version of the Tupler one, but I think I have to bite the bullet and buy the real one. (Or get better velcro)

When I was pregnant with my second I showed really fast and had a huge belly, despite normal weight. Did any of you also have those symptoms? Also, If there's a group, I would love to join.
  • franny0010
    franny0010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, If there is a group please add me, I have just ordered the splint and dvd and can't wait to receive it and get started.
  • lilura
    lilura Posts: 1
    Options
    can i get an add to the grp as well please?
  • mel_voddy
    Options
    @franny0010, I think you are in the right group. I just received my splint and the DVD. So exited to start it. I was a bit disappointed when I realized I have to do excises 3 times a day and I am working!! So I will go with whatever I can manage for the afternoon session and nail the morning and evening. Starting it after this long weekend of camping... :)
  • mel_voddy
    Options
    Day 3 with Tupler. So far it's going smooth and as expected. All exercises until week 3 are seated and I can do them while travelling and at work. Great!! Splint is not uncomfy but rather feels like a nice tight hug supporting my jelly belly.
  • Sonal8
    Sonal8 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, is this group open? If so, I would like to join. Just started the Tupler technique.
  • Sonal8
    Sonal8 Posts: 2
    Options
    Where is everyone from? USA? I am from uk-London
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Yes it works great. I even had the band thingy and it helped a lot.
  • MrsMotivated86
    MrsMotivated86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the group as well. Didn't know I had this condition until I started researching. Ordered my supplies today, can't wait to get started!