Options
I've run out of ideas for my afternoon snacks before lunch + dinner

Pls share any recipes or ideas.

Thx

Replies

• 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Snicker, strawberries with Nutella, toastie, soup, a shake and some fruit, protein bar, omelette, ramen, apple with Peanutbutter, sandwich (OMG steak sandwich), sushi, leftovers.

I need to stop now - cutting and I'm making myself hungry :(
  • carliekitty
    carliekitty Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    hummus and veggies. Greek yogurt and a tablespoon of granola, or some fruit on it. I also love a half peanut butter sammy!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Cheese stick and 8 wheat thins
  • letsgain01
    letsgain01 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hummus and wheat thins. Apple with peanut butter as suggested. Almonds.
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and oats, peanut butter and waffles, peanut butter and apples, peanut butter and bananas. Basically, peanut butter and anything.
  • s_hossein
    s_hossein Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Lol thanks guys! :)
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    ryanhorn wrote: »
    Peanut butter and oats, peanut butter and waffles, peanut butter and apples, peanut butter and bananas. Basically, peanut butter and anything.

This is how I'd approach a bulk. I just upped my calories so that I'm at a more moderate deficit, and my go to snack is peanut butter (I skip the vehicle and just use a spoon). Also, full fat dairy (yogurt, cottage cheese, other cheese), trail mix (I can eat way too much of that at one time), etc.
  • JiveDoc
    JiveDoc Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I make crazy smoothies with silken tofu, bananas, peanut butter, coconut oil, cocoa, and whatever kind of nut milk I have on hand. A bad boy like that can get you at least 500 cals!
  • LetrellC
    LetrellC Posts: 20 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I have to eat every hour. What it's come down to with me is that I eat whatever I want. Breakfast was just too much for me today so I pushed it aside and wrapped it. I've been munching on it all morning. I'm getting protein throughout the morning and getting the nutrition I need.

On an average day, however, I take Cutting Board turkey and wrap it in baby swiss cheese. Love it. High protein, low sugar.