Options
    Once upon a time
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    laylainsko wrote: »
    Orange is the new black
    Hemlock grove

^^^ that! Sadly I've already caught up on everything else. Though I am thinking about starting Firefly.
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Firefly is great. Give it a try.
    The Killing
    Longmire
    The Walking Dead
    Luther
    Wallander (the one with Kenneth Branagh)
    Madmen
    Borgia
    The Tudors
    The Assets
    House of Cards
    The Trailer Park Boys (if you're in the mood for a bit of stupid ... but check it out first when the kiddies aren't in the room)
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    ccarlock08 wrote: »
    Season 3 is out! ;)

It's good soo far! :)
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Where do I begin?!? Hart of Dixie, Sons of Anarchy (a must), Walking Dead, Orange is the new Black, The Following (hate kevin bacon but love the show!!!), too many to mention really!
  • kmlong2015
    kmlong2015 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    socalkay wrote: »
    The Killing
    Longmire
    The Walking Dead
    Luther
    Madmen
    Borgia
    The Tudors
    The Assets
    House of Cards
    The Trailer Park Boys (if you're in the mood for a bit of stupid ... but check it out first when the kiddies aren't in the room)

Firefly as in with the guy from Castle in it? And I love Trailer park boys!
  • myfatass78
    myfatass78 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    kmlong2015 wrote: »
    socalkay wrote: »
    The Killing
    Longmire
    The Walking Dead
    Luther
    Madmen
    Borgia
    The Tudors
    The Assets
    House of Cards

Firefly as in with the guy from Castle in it? And I love Trailer park boys!

Firefly is awesome BUT the first episode is the weakest one of all. You have to keep going.
  • alinavillasenor
    Options
    1) House of cards
    2) Salem
    3) Black mirror
    4) Sherlock
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Archer. American dad. Family guy. Avengers (both earth mightiest hero's and assemble) the munsters
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    omg I could be here all day listing. Doctor Who, Archer (one of the funniest shows ever), HOC (Hubby really likes it, season 1 was compelling, season 2 put me to sleep, season 3 is good so far), Orange is the New Black, Arrow, Once Upon a Time (I stopped watching the current season, it was bad, and I can't stand Frozen), American Horror Story, House, Psych, Scrubs, New Girl (hilarious), Being Human (US version, about to start UK original), The Glades (so sad it was cancelled), Freaks and Geeks, Portlandia, Torchwood, any and all Star Trek, Firefly, Heros, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries (I hate the main character, but the rest of the cast is great), The Originals (way better than Vamp Diaries), An Idiot Abroad, Community (so gooood), Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, Fringe, Lost, The Men Who Built America, The Tudors, X-Files, Hemlock Grove, Borgia, The Borgias, Grey's Anatomy.

This is one reason I started running, I have a serious binge tv watching problem. I could sit in front of the tv all day. It was once joked watching tv was my hobby. womp womp wooomp.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    4homer wrote: »
    Archer. American dad. Family guy. Avengers (both earth mightiest hero's and assemble) the munsters

The Munsters is one of my all time favorite shows. I have on seasons on Blu Ray.