Making a New supporting group

Options
Hi Everyone! I have been sign up in MFP for more than a year, but it was difficult to me to keep on tracking since i always forget to enter the meals and work out!
It would be wonderful to make some new friends around the globe and also support each other from wherever!

Im romina from buenos aires! i need to lose like 80 lbs! quite a journey to go!!!

=)

Replies

• Butterfly_emerging
    Options
    I know the feeling about staying on track too! Making the time to enter meals and exercise is tough for me too! I'm a full time student and on the go ALL the time! lol I finally got this app on my phone though with the scanable barcode thing so I'm hoping that will help me keep on track while busy. I have about 150lbs. to lose and it feels like so much but trying to think about 5lbs. at a time.

I'm Kate from B.C. Canada feel free to add me! It's awesome to meet ppl who live far away but have the same goals! :smile:
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP just over a year myself. I tend to get my workouts in but struggle with always logging what I eat.
    I'm from Tennessee in the U.S. I'm always looking for new Pal Friends. Feel free to add me :)