Wish all the internet was like MFP?

Options
I was a member last year and I lost about 3.5stone. Unfortunately I put some back on (stress), but now I'm back on track and I have 2stone to lose.

I just wanted to say that the message boards on MFP are fab, I 'lurk' on them not really saying much, I never commented until this time but they really are great and supportive. If you compare the threads to those on other websites the difference is amazing. All other websites seem to be full of malicious and horrible responses which make you wonder for the futrue of humanity, on here everyone seems pretty kind and supportive! Thanks guys.

Replies

• neurex
    neurex Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    So true.
  • myfelinepal
    myfelinepal Posts: 13,000 Member
    Options
    But...

But...

FIT BULLIES. MFP IS FULL OF THEM.

Just kidding.

Good luck accomplishing the rest of your goals.
  • afacetocallhome
    afacetocallhome Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I completely agree :smile:
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    fitfor30th wrote: »
    I was a member last year and I lost about 3.5stone. Unfortunately I put some back on (stress), but now I'm back on track and I have 2stone to lose.

I just wanted to say that the message boards on MFP are fab, I 'lurk' on them not really saying much, I never commented until this time but they really are great and supportive. If you compare the threads to those on other websites the difference is amazing. All other websites seem to be full of malicious and horrible responses which make you wonder for the futrue of humanity, on here everyone seems pretty kind and supportive! Thanks guys.

It's an oasis of sanity in a digital storm...except for the occasional tsunami.
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    :) SO far I haven't seem any gratuitous negative comments, just people's opinions which contradict. Refreshing :)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    :) SO far I haven't seem any gratuitous negative comments, just people's opinions which contradict. Refreshing :)

You are a gold member OP. Not everyone can recognize that. :flowerforyou:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Not nearly as refreshing as your attitude.

:+1: